The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the black mass with standard tunes to 225hp.....im goin to be towing around 2800 lbs...just a few motorcycles in a aluminum trailer.....

What tune do u guys tow with with a h&s tuner? H&s wont help

·
497 Posts
Ill give you a bump. Im guessin maybe wild? I pulled an 25' enclosed trailer (not far) but had mine on hot. Just watched the egt's diddnt get high.... but I just took the thing across town to unload some furnature. Im sure someone will chime in buddy

·
606 Posts
I got the mini. Also have a 75 HP custom tune from KEM. Got back last week from a 1250 mile round trip pulling my 10,000 5ver. Several 5 and 6% grades 62 to 67mph and the EGT's never went over 975. This is as close to an answer I can give not running a 250 tune. Pulling 280, you won't even know the trailer is back there. When pulling anything you should keep an eye on the EGT's.

·
10 Posts
When you guys are pulling these hills, what kind of smoke are you seeing? I have an H&S mini and want to do the delete, but don't want the hug a root hippie police to pull me over and give me a ticket.

·
606 Posts
When you guys are pulling these hills, what kind of smoke are you seeing? I have an H&S mini and want to do the delete, but don't want the hug a root hippie police to pull me over and give me a ticket.
The only time I see any smoke is when stepping down to get on the freeway. Then it is only a puff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts