The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Team White
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Houston Members, I should be getting my truck lifted in the next week or two and would like to find some good places to do a photo shoot of the truck.

Back home in Florida id just run down to the beach or to the marina and get some good shots. Here id like to find a nice little offroad spot....not a mud hole, but maybe somethiing with some small obstacles to climb kind of like this picture of one of my old silverados.

I also wouldbe interested in a nice paved(or concrete) area with a nice background. Something secluded that the truck would be the focus.

·
Chirpin Tires...
1,402 Posts
i know sotexy had a decent spot... i know there was mudholes and areas of just dirt hills and all...made his truck look good in pics.

im sure this spot was close to tomball, northwest houston...

·
KEE KEE WHOO!
1,453 Posts
its in katy, risky but thats also where KATYS EXTREME OFFROADING do there pics.
risky cause they have no tres sign and cops pulled me down. haha but fun still.
i can find other spots tho. could have some fun with it.

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
When you do this, let me know. I need to get some new pics of the truck. We can make it a TDG photoshoot!!! :happymugs

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
:thumbsup

Hell yea!!!

·
TDG MAFIA
1,270 Posts
I think we should get all the h-town guys togeather for a shoot. I know some spots up in the conroe area

·
Team White
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lets do it. I hope to have my truck lifted by the end of next week.

·
KEE KEE WHOO!
1,453 Posts
lets do it. im down and yes i have pics of the spot in my profile.

·
180 Posts
depending on the day i might shoot up there.... a weekend would be nice.... im only an hour and a half away

·
KEE KEE WHOO!
1,453 Posts
a meet and greet / mini mod / drinkn dine / drive through town!!!! and then pics. hahahahahh

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
I'm gone this weekend but should be available after that.

·
KEE KEE WHOO!
1,453 Posts
=) perfecto

ooo matt, so i talked Mickey the bar manager at BH to look into Southern Star so they can get the BOMBSHELL BLONDE ALE and the others maybe =) YAY ME

1 - 14 of 14 Posts