The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TDG Mafia Member #64!
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Dad got the opportunity to race a 05 RAM Rumble Bee from a 60-105 roll with the F-350. :smoke: He got a jump on us being he was passing us on a country 2 lane when he got the run and stepped out my dad floored it and after about 3 secs we were holding our ground and about 7 secs we were pulling away stronger and stronger. This was the look on the guy with the rams face when we started to pull away pretty good :confused: . I don't think he thought a 1 ton diesel truck could move that fast. TRUST ME the black clouds rolled when he got back in line behind us :evil:

·
979 Posts
There is this guy in town who has the rumble bee package also and he wanted to race me really bad. Then after he was talking to one of my employees he decided his truck didn't stand much of a chance and back out. The heemi is powerful campared the 4.7L but not to impressive compare to a modded 6.0L.

·
TDG Mafia Member #64!
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lubeowner said:
There is this guy in town who has the rumble bee package also and he wanted to race me really bad. Then after he was talking to one of my employees he decided his truck didn't stand much of a chance and back out. The heemi is powerful campared the 4.7L but not to impressive compare to a modded 6.0L.
LOL
He thought he was king **** till he messed with a Smokin Stroker :smoke: lets just say he don't rew his motor when he goes by the house no more LOL

·
Registered
123 Posts
the hemi that messed with me wasnt a rumble bee but none the less he didnt heed the warning badges under F250 SCT............but he knows now..............that 5" exhaust pipe should be like a rattle snake warning.......stststssttststs but pleanty of people get bit every year by them too........ and it really hard to see when at night your path gets diesel fogged............oops....

·
Registered
447 Posts
:Thumbup: Cool deal. I alwasy wanted to pull up next to one of those guys and do the "That thing gota hemi" but never got the chance :(

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
i had some feller ask if big blue had a hemi...i just stuffed the pedal and smoked away LOL

·
979 Posts
Deezle1 said:
i had some feller ask if big blue had a hemi...i just stuffed the pedal and smoked away LOL
I was in a drive thru a year ago and the kid at the window did to me almost exactly the same as the commercial. My buddy with me just laughed. The kid even went and got another employee to come over and look at amy truck and the other kid was like, "cool". Had to be there. I would have sweared I was in that commercial.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I remember when my brother had his old 03 7.3 CC SB with just a superchip exhuast and a intake. We pull up to a light with a guy in a brand new single cab hemi(i think it had an exhaust) and he reved it up while pulling up next to us. My brother gave the window motion and asked, but he added to it "does that piece of #*%& have a hemi?" after several choice words from him he said hes going to F our truck up and when it turned green hey learned the true meaning of embarresed, he kept his windows rolled up and looked straight forward and the next stop light.

·
Let Me See Yo Grille
1,107 Posts
good stories all! I posted my dodge kill awhile back, but at the drag strip, I walked all over a new dodge 1500 CC, slammed on aftermarket 20s spraying. On drugs, he STILL got beat by a completely stock 6.0 other than SCT! Oh, and with 37" tires. :evil:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts