The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Singles Club #2
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking around on ebay for different headlights. I saw the Halo Projector Headlights and they say that they would fit my truck, but I noticed they are the style of the 2003/2004/2005 model trucks (curved bottom). Would they actually fit my truck or is it a misprint? Also, anybody else have them installed? Pics?

·
57 Posts
I was also looking at those last night. I have an 01 and my lights a getting s**tty. I have a sport and I dont know if they will fit mine either. anyone else know if they will or were to get them.

·
Singles Club #2
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anybody?

·
324 Posts
I posted on this a while back and pretty much the general idea was stay away. I think they look really cool but as for wether or not they work right or fit right is the question. Id like to try. Just dont feel like wasting 150 for something I could have spent else where. Maybe if it has like a 30day money back thing I would try but my lights are fine right now.

Hope that helps a little

·
Registered
86 Posts
i have halo eye lights on my rig... i love em so dam bright.... id need to see what they looked like in order to help u out bud.... but they definitly make the front end look evil!!

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts