The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at some job offers I have in a few different states. Right now we are looking at Wyoming. I am looking for any and all first hand information I can get. I have read a lot about it and spoke to few people. But I need more information. One thing I like about Wyoming is I hear there are a lot of great off road trails. I am also looking for information of different areas of the state. Weather, topography, cost of living and so on. Like I said, I read about this stuff, but I want to hear form those who know of it first hand.

·
Dedicated Diesel Perv
372 Posts
Damn...no response! Is there anyone even on this forum any more?

So are you still in the Columbus area? Still looking at Wyoming?

·
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey man. how have you been? We are still in Columbus and yes, I am still interested in Wyoming. We just had a set bach on getting out of here.

·
Dedicated Diesel Perv
372 Posts
Hey man. how have you been? We are still in Columbus and yes, I am still interested in Wyoming. We just had a set bach on getting out of here.
Sorry to hear that. Any particular place in Wyoming you are looking at? Are you prepared for the cold and widely variable weather? Most of the state is high altitude which some folks need to take into consideration for some health issues. In general terms, it is a desolate state that some may consider a bit harder to live in, but there are some decent jobs out there for the same reason.

·
Dedicated Diesel Perv
372 Posts
Sheridan is nice...I've spent a few days there. They do have a few job openings there depending on what your looking for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts