The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:woot: Arctic cat is comeing out with a 950 V2 next year!! and it is going to be a beast, it is on the website, and it shows that it will have 186 Foot pound of torq!!! thats crazy!!

·
377 Posts
Yep but it is still a articrap.

·
793 Posts
obviously not a arctic cat LOL

·
411 Posts
I heard about it and checked it out on the web. I've road a few AC's and I just hope they make some drastic changes to the chassie before they release that thing. I don't like their current setup now at all. The things just won't turn, they push something teribble into the corners. The suspension is also twitchy at speeds greater than 50mph. I have an AC dealer less than 2 miles from my house and those factors where bad enough to keep me from buying one. If they go and put that 950cc in the chassie they have now that will be one ill handling SOB.

DB

·
TDG Mafia Member # 37
901 Posts
ontherks said:
Yep but it is still a articrap.
That's funny cause that's what myself my son my wife and Daughter call them also (Arcticraps). We ride sleds and I have friends who ride Arcticraps and they are the ones constantly breaking down. How can you constantly foul spark plugs in a fuel injected sled? Clutches, CDI's, base gaskets blowing out, you name it my friends have had it all happen. Sorry didn't mean to hijack, but I couldn't resist putting in my :2cents worth. Gene :mafia

·
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i dont know if u noticed but i am not talking about sleds, this is 4wheelers totaly different. But i have a 650 with 2 inch lift and 28s, with a couple mods, it will run 68 on my GPS and its not squrly at all.

·
TDG Mafia Member # 37
901 Posts
I know you weren't talking about sleds, that's why I said "I don't mean to hijack this thread". I was just commenting in reply to Ontherks reply. Arctic Cat does make some nice looking stuff and I have no experience with their fourwheelers at all. But I can honestly say i would never buy one either based on my experiences with their sleds. Gene :mafia

·
Registered
223 Posts
I got an '07 Honda Rincon 680 efi and it will run 66 with me (250 lbs) and it's completely stock.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
off topic, I love my 700 King Quad. It will run 74mph "bone stock".

The AC 950 should be a hoss, can't wait to try one.

·
44 Posts
yea i cant wait.. it will be # 5 in my line up. i wont buy any other brand for my kind of riding.

·
497 Posts
Are you talkin about the AC diesel fourwheeler?? That thing sounds like it will have a ton of power!

·
377 Posts
BigFordOn24s said:
easy there bud, what is it that u ride?
Well for speed and power I ride a 4 mill stroked cheata cub banshee. I use to have a polaris sportsman 600 and 700 4x4 but recently sold them.

Now iam crusing around in a 800 Ranger RZR.

Any like Gene said, they sleds arn't the best either.

Also this last weekend I got to see first hand how bad there UTV is the prowler. Electrical problems and both rear axles broke.

We also had 4 Rangers 1 RZR and about 10 Rhinos. The Polaris did the best. We were on the rubicon. The rhinos were to high geared and way under powered. Along with other problems.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts