The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Diesel Mafia #67
Joined
·
11,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you smoked someone out.... and actually had a road rage incendent over it... Lets hear them.. I got one
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
613 Posts
A couple years ago when I still had my big black truck I smoked a couple guys out on the grape vine in CA because they had some anti war/anti president stickers on their vehicle. Anyhow, as they rolled past me they gave me the bird so I got back in front and gave em a little more smoke. Got to love High elevation. Anyhow, I pulled into a rest area near the top of the hill and so did they. I got out and walked right passed another Marine so I knew I was GTG. I gave them an earful about how men and women were dying for their freedom to put stupid crap on their vehicle plus a few more character building statements and went on my way.
 

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
Joined
·
5,655 Posts
ive had dirty looks and fingers fly, but nothin too awful serious....

whats yours jordan?

whose the chick washin ur truck? looks like you are holdin out on the picture sendin to me now! LOL
 

·
Diesel Mafia #67
Joined
·
11,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was going to a buddys house.. 3 lane road.. I was tired I wasnt feeling good so I decided I was only goin to do 5 over the speed limit.. well a douche bag in a explorer decides to ride my arse.. to the point I cant see his head lights in my rear view.. I though it was a cop.. so I didnt do anything 2 miles goes by and hes still on my arse.. Ok... thats when metalica "fuel" came on.. looked over.. to make sure there was no oter cars.. slowed down to 40.. lugged it down and smoked for a good 1/4 mile.. I pull into the gas station and so do they.. I get out they gave me a dirty look.. the guy gets out.. a few words were exchanged.. " he didnt relize how close he was" I said it was either smoke... or ** tunred arround kicked my hitch** and said "or that fu*king your dayup.. "ohh well I didnt see that either.." as he tells me with blood shot eyes.. he says sorry ... and I get my can of dip...

BTW Darin thats he ex g/f.. wheres yours.. :poke: I get the ffinger alot..
 

·
The Guy Mom Warned About
Joined
·
2,568 Posts
I was on my way home from work a couple weeks ago. Having a good day, driving along, singing to Super 70's on Sirius, minding my own business. I come up on some jackass in a toyota tacoma. He's obviously having a good day as well and wants to run 'em. The "feed me light" is already on, but hell, I've got enough fuel to run one little race. Light changes and we're off. Laid out a nice cloud of smoke, left the 'yota in the dust. I slowed and waited for him, he was laughing his @$$ off LOL. Gives me a thumbs up and goes on his way. I pull into the Chevron, pull up to the pump and here comes a little toyota something or other convertible, screeches to a halt behind me and some d-bag hops out. I'm not paying too much attention to the guy,wwipe the credit card and start filling. He runs to the back of my truck, starts yelling about my piece of crap belching smoke all over him and his "woman". I'm kind of smirking about it, and he slams his fist on my tonneau cover! Well, you can yell and scream but laying hands on my truck? Oh no son, oh no. So I run over, poke a finger in his chest and quickly not that, he must be in the market for a beating...and luckily I'm selling. He puffs up his chest, starts to yell again while his girl watches it all go down. So I lean in and simply mention: "look, I'm in a good mood today and don't feel like beating you unconscious while your girlfriend watches. SO, calm down...apologize and go back to your little girl car and leave, and I'll forget all about this...'kay pumpkin?" Without another word, he turned got back in his car and slowly drove away! One of the guys that was pumping gas in his chevy gasser walks over and says "that was the funniest g-d thing I've ever seen...and you called him pumpkin....god, that was fan-effing-tastic!":roflmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
290 Posts
I do, and it happened to me the other day as well.

I was pulling out of the back of the school, towards a road. The road I was on was a single lane, only big enough for me to go through, and on my left was a building, blocking anything on the otherside from me being able to see it. So I was going real slow, maybe 5mph, so I didnt hit anybody. Its all fine and dandy, because if I kept going straight I would hit the road, and be on the way. So I get by the building, and all the sudden this guy in a car, has to merge into that single lane. I kept going, because I was only like 20 yards away from the main road, and he had to turn onto the 1 lane road, to get onto the main road. All the sudden this douche bag pulls out ahead of me, I have to slam on my breaks. There were a couple others riding in this car with him, and the guy in the passenger seat, who I dont know, looked straight up at me, and flipped me off.

Needless to say, I was so F#*$ing pissed off it wasnt even, funny. Not only did they totally cut me off, and I had the right of way, but they flip me off.

This was to much for my brain to comprehend, so they pull out onto the road, and here I come. I rev it up to 2500, dump the clutch in 1st, and I start making my turn, I hit second, not lifting on the throttle, and let out the clutch, my back end sliding out. Anyways, they were a good 100 yards ahead of me, and I see in the car, they all look back. I sped up to them, all the while they were looking back at me with there eyes opened wide. I honked the horn, they all looked at me, I gave them a big ole smile, And gave them two fingers :Thumbup: . They didnt do anything.

So we come up to an intersection, there is a lane that turns right, which they went into, and a lane that turns left or goes straight, thats the lane I went in. They had there windows down, and had there rap blaring, and it was a perfect :hehe . I roll up to them, I had my back window open, so I called them all stupid F$&#ers, then got to the right spot to where my exhaust would exit only 2' away from there open windows, and I Revved it a couple times filling there car with smoke.

I laughed extremly loud, so they could hear me, after my truck idled down, flipped them off, and left.
 

·
Diesel Mafia #67
Joined
·
11,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats what I miss about my tail pipe.. I recall "building boost" in this guys window for almost the entire light.. he cut me off 4 times... rode his brakes, and was driving like a D-bag..


:hehe "kay pumpkin" :hehe thats awsome! If your calm.. but have those crazy looking eyes like "you just pissed me off your dead" I think that scares them off better then raising you voice or fist.. why because they think your crazy LOL
 

·
The Guy Mom Warned About
Joined
·
2,568 Posts
blackcloudCTD95 said:
:hehe "kay pumpkin" :hehe thats awsome! If your calm.. but have those crazy looking eyes like "you just pissed me off your dead" I think that scares them off better then raising you voice or fist.. why because they think your crazy LOL
But here's the thing...I really am crazy and always have that look in my eyes. :roflmao:
 

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
Joined
·
5,655 Posts
thats wild man.....i have a bad feeling im going to get followed someday now with the bigger injectors....LOL
 

·
Diesel Mafia #67
Joined
·
11,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
6L strokin said:
thats wild man.....i have a bad feeling im going to get followed someday now with the bigger injectors....LOL

:poke: :hehe
 

·
Its Cute Aint it!!
Joined
·
684 Posts
Well most of the time its people that are already pissed and the smoke just makes it worse and I like to act like a nice guy when they pass and wave!
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
748 Posts
Fantom3993 said:
I was on my way home from work a couple weeks ago. Having a good day, driving along, singing to Super 70's on Sirius, minding my own business. I come up on some jackass in a toyota tacoma. He's obviously having a good day as well and wants to run 'em. The "feed me light" is already on, but hell, I've got enough fuel to run one little race. Light changes and we're off. Laid out a nice cloud of smoke, left the 'yota in the dust. I slowed and waited for him, he was laughing his @$$ off LOL. Gives me a thumbs up and goes on his way. I pull into the Chevron, pull up to the pump and here comes a little toyota something or other convertible, screeches to a halt behind me and some d-bag hops out. I'm not paying too much attention to the guy,wwipe the credit card and start filling. He runs to the back of my truck, starts yelling about my piece of crap belching smoke all over him and his "woman". I'm kind of smirking about it, and he slams his fist on my tonneau cover! Well, you can yell and scream but laying hands on my truck? Oh no son, oh no. So I run over, poke a finger in his chest and quickly not that, he must be in the market for a beating...and luckily I'm selling. He puffs up his chest, starts to yell again while his girl watches it all go down. So I lean in and simply mention: "look, I'm in a good mood today and don't feel like beating you unconscious while your girlfriend watches. SO, calm down...apologize and go back to your little girl car and leave, and I'll forget all about this...'kay pumpkin?" Without another word, he turned got back in his car and slowly drove away! One of the guys that was pumping gas in his chevy gasser walks over and says "that was the funniest g-d thing I've ever seen...and you called him pumpkin....god, that was fan-effing-tastic!":roflmao:
That story is fr***ing hilarious! Pumpkin!:roflmao:
 

·
Euro Sparky/ Wrencher
Joined
·
1,065 Posts
Quelqu'un me possédera un baise le nouveau clavier ??

{ will someone own me a F***** new keyboard ??}

C'est super :Thumbup: :Thumbup:

Merci,Marc
 

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
Joined
·
5,655 Posts
wtf?
 

·
I like beer.
Joined
·
4,301 Posts
It appears he is speaking another language... And based on his name, I'd say its safe to assume it is French?
 

·
The Guy Mom Warned About
Joined
·
2,568 Posts
NukleusX said:
It appears he is speaking another language... And based on his name, I'd say its safe to assume it is French?
Captain obvious, is that you? I didn't know you were here, I didn't see your van parked out front :poke: :hehe
 

·
I like beer.
Joined
·
4,301 Posts
I didnt bring the van today, I stole that ferd of yours. LOL
 

·
The Guy Mom Warned About
Joined
·
2,568 Posts
NukleusX said:
I didnt bring the van today, I stole that ferd of yours. LOL
You ain't gonna get far, it's on the empty LOL
 

·
Formerly CursedtoFirst45
Joined
·
1,225 Posts
Something was about to go down last night, but the chicken sh** pulled into the nearest development and sped away.

I was driving home from dinner, i met my dad and sister at a red robin after work, and after i leave the restauraunt a few miles down the road i pass a light and this jack*** almost sideswipes my sister changing lanes. I saw this through my rearview cuz i was in front of her the whole time. Anyways, shes not a very aggressive driver, but unfortunately i am :Thumbup: . This douche starts accelerating and before i know it hes on my arse and i cant see his roof anymore for god sakes, i turn on my construction flickers(they're amazing), then i slow down to about 40 and lug 5th. Lets just say i couldnt see him anymore for a different reason. It took him a while to catch up, but when he did, he just turned on his highbeams, and as soon as he did, i brake checked him and he turned left into the nearest neighborhood. I swear, some of these city folks have no idea how to drive. Thank God for the Cummins, b/c with my older 96 psd, i just woulda had to suck it up. He never wouldve seen the small amt of smoke i used to put out in that thing. :shrug:
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Top