517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
603 Posts
Nice!

·
I now drive a Duramax...
318 Posts
Details on year and model and such? I've seen them on Gov't auction sites for only like $800 for old ones.

·
603 Posts
You need to bob that thing!

·
Strokin' and Smokin'
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1972 AM General w/Continental Multi-Fuel

It was completely rebuilt and had less then 2000 miles on it when I got it. They are very affordable, but they're getting harder to find on the auctions.

·
419 Posts
We had one on our rural fire department and used it as a tanker. They really are bad ***! Really loud and the turbo and exhaust just scream the whole time. Goes anywhere you wanted it to.

·
1,709 Posts
Nice rig. I'm sure you are having all kinds of fun.

:thumbsup

·
31 Posts
rock crawing in a duce and a half, :thumbsup gota love it.:thumbsup

·
Strokin' and Smokin'
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Off-Roading in this thing is awesome, you wouldn't think a 14,000 lb. truck could go places this thing can.

I'm wanting to go on a shark fishing trip down Padre Island near Big Shell Beach, trying to get the nerve up to drive the deuce down there. It's a 35-40 mile drive down a beach with no roads, and a good 50+ miles to the nearest diesel pump. I'm not really worried about getting stuck, but if it breaks down out there I would be screwed :fan

·
A Slave To The Trade
650 Posts
like the rig but id rather have the running gears that are under it for my crawler

·
Strokin' and Smokin'
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Now's the time to get them cheap at Governmentliquidation.com

They're phasing out the M35's and any extra parts they have. This just sold for just $3000 with only 2100 miles on a new rebuild.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts