The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok i'll rephrase the question i have an early 99 250 super duty it has the old school square head lights and i want to upgrade them to the new style lights what lenses will it take. thanks

·
3,306 Posts
so i'm guessin you want '05-'07 headlights? I swapped my lights out for the newer style. What you'll need is the adapter harness' cause the new headlights take a 9008(H13) bulb where as the older style lights take the 9007 bulbs. You will also have to cut the headlight support panel to make them fit....that's it. I got the harley headlights in mine.

·
Dually Club #3
2,674 Posts
Ok i'll rephrase the question i have an early 99 250 super duty it has the old school square head lights and i want to upgrade them to the new style lights what lenses will it take. thanks
Do you have the commercial truck type lights, the old style square bulb? If you do then you might have to change more then just the assembly, but I have never worked on that style so I could be wrong.

·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
head lights

Yea mine are the square bulbs will the harness the dfuser sells work for this upgrade an did you just get your head light assemblys off ebay or something like that

·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
head lights

Ok so if i just wanna use the old style lights (9007) what years did they use those

·
3,306 Posts
Ok so if i just wanna use the old style lights (9007) what years did they use those
99-04. the newer style with the 9008(H13) bulbs are used in the 05-07 headlights

Reactions: Russ_V
1 - 7 of 7 Posts