The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This time it's Afghanistan. It should be a fun year or so.

I don't what the situation is there now with NIPR internet available so I may not be around.

I have eight weeks from now to get the house on the market and get on a plane.:haha This will be fun. I guess this means I actually have to put the celings back in?

I was hoping Chum would be good to go before I left but that doesn't look like it will happen. Oh well, what's another year right? The trucks will be in good hands.

·
473 Posts
I like the such short notice! Thank you for all you do and we'll keep you in our prayers. I will be following you shortly. Not sure where I'll be but I'll be an eye in the sky for you!

Reactions: BombDocDiesel

·
TDG MAFIA
1,270 Posts
Good luck bud, Hate to see ya go but love what you do for our country

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
:wave. Have fun!

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the such short notice! Thank you for all you do and we'll keep you in our prayers. I will be following you shortly. Not sure where I'll be but I'll be an eye in the sky for you!
I volunteered. They offered me a joint command where I will be the only senior enlisted. I couldn't pass it up.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
First off thanks for what you do. :salute

Second, Hate to hear you have to go back. Be careful keep us posted when you can. :five

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
good luck Josh!!!! i wish i could be there with ya!
You probably could. :roflol: Some of the civilian agencies have some odd hiring practices.

·
Gone Fishin...
3,099 Posts
Josh, I cant thank you enough for the service you do for this country. :usflag

Stay safe, and do check in from time to time. :happymugs

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Take care and good luck Josh .. hey, think of that great sun tan you'll be getting.
Ummm, have you seen the inordinate amount of gear we wear? :happydance My nose was the only thing ever got a tan over there.

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
Take care Buddy, try not to play with too many explosives over there, you need to come back :happymugs

·
473 Posts
I volunteered. They offered me a joint command where I will be the only senior enlisted. I couldn't pass it up.
Ya I'm one of those crazy civilians who has taken a position over there. I'll be working in one of the PTDS units that Lockheed made and I got to build. Just waitin on my paper work to finish up.

:hahaJust remember when you go around behind that wall to pee I may be watching you!:haha

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ya I'm one of those crazy civilians who has taken a position over there. I'll be working in one of the PTDS units that Lockheed made and I got to build. Just waitin on my paper work to finish up.

:hahaJust remember when you go around behind that wall to pee I may be watching you!:haha
Haha. I don't mind running to sit and sweat! Now off the FOB that's another story.

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for serving for such a long time, I barely made it to the end of my 4 years.
It happens. Believe me; I never thought I would still be in uniform. As long as it's fun and I get play with explosives I can't complain too much.

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
best of luck to you.. my litle brother is going over there if you see a little jit bag running arround with the "prince" in graffetti on his iinner bi cep thats him.!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts