The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 03 has the heated seats and the driver side will turn on and heat up then turn off, But the pass side will stay on the entire time if only turned on. If both sides are turned on they will both turn off when the driver side heats up. it seems to me a circuit breaker is tripping and reseting has anyone else had this prob or similair issue.

·
Ghost
628 Posts
my 03 has the heated seats and the driver side will turn on and heat up then turn off, But the pass side will stay on the entire time if only turned on. If both sides are turned on they will both turn off when the driver side heats up. it seems to me a circuit breaker is tripping and reseting has anyone else had this prob or similair issue.

I'm not sure how the GM's are. But the Dodge's (for example) have a sensor in the seats that once it gets to a certain temp it shuts off. If the sensor has lost it's proper calibration it would do this (in a Dodge).

Obviously we are talking about 2 different companies here. But I can't see GM's heated seats being totally different.

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
my 06 heaters work just fine.. never hear of them having a problem

·
3,939 Posts
I seem to remember it was an issue in the drivers door module. Cant remember what, though...its been a long time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts