The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello just found this site yeasterday. I have an 04 reg cab 6.0L with 6 speed. Im interested in the loony tune. Is it a download or a box. Where is it available at and how much.

·
Registered
294 Posts
It is a custom tuner program from DJ, who is a vendor here. You purchase an "SCT" you can read more about them here:http://www.thedieselgarage.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=120
All of our SCT vendors at the garage are great! Do a lot of reading in the forum I linked you to above and have fun when you get your tuner...

·
Wolverine Vendor
632 Posts
INDSLPWR04 said:
Hello just found this site yeasterday. I have an 04 reg cab 6.0L with 6 speed. Im interested in the loony tune. Is it a download or a box. Where is it available at and how much.
It's a file that you download into your SCT and upload into your truck. It's available from DJ's Diesel Performance, Inc. Give us a call 305-582-0136 or 305-220-0484 or email us at [email protected]

DJ :evil:

·
1,252 Posts
CBSuperduty said:
Sent you a PM and Email.:Thumbup:
Doesn't matter if you contact us or go through Chris (CBSuperduty). He is officially a great guy with awesome customer service. I know he gets on my bu## when I slack off. :nunu:

Have a Great Day,
Vivian

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
MOMBENZ said:
Doesn't matter if you contact us or go through Chris (CBSuperduty). He is officially a great guy with awesome customer service. I know he gets on my bu## when I slack off. :nunu:

Have a Great Day,
Vivian
That's right! Now get off the computer and get back to work.:nunu:

LOL :roflmao:

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
welcome to the site

1 - 10 of 10 Posts