The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just loaded the 210 tow tune from the 250 and now my truck wont start i have no availible tunes on the card to change not even the stock file
what do i do i tried calling mick but no answer left a message need help asap

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
If the card is blank. You've done all you can. Wait for the call back.

·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok i formated the card and reloaded the original files from when before the strategy flash with the updated firmware and the original 210 tune loaded in the truck fine before that i was getting a dtc code p0607 wich is a control module now it seems to be fine do you think it is safe to run the truck this way i have a 30 ft 5th wheel camper on it right now

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
shouldnt be a problem.

·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well just got back home truck ran great after this little mishap 467 miles and not a glitch now i just gotta figure out what happened it was throwing a code p0607 control module any ideas

·
176 Posts
By chance did you turn off the truck and try to change tunes without rebooting the DD??

I asked because mine has done the same thing yours did a couple times and each time I never rebooted the DD before changing tunes. I just turned the truck off and tried to lchange tunes. If I reboot first it's never happened once.

Gerry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts