The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Work in Progress
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't decide between Diesel, Cole, Brady or Smoke.

·
Banned
6,478 Posts
My only advise is not to name him diesel or hemi. I know way to many people that have dogs named those two and another one will make me puke. My vote would be to name him Hank. :Thumbup:

But what ever the name that is one nice looking K9.

·
172 Posts
Name him: Ruger

·
Registered
105 Posts
Brewsky

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
wastedwagesracing said:
My only advise is not to name him diesel or hemi. I know way to many people that have dogs named those two and another one will make me puke.
Cant agree more with that one, I feel the same way- its like you go to an event, somone has thier dog with em, and these days theres like a 60% chance the dogs name is diesel. How so cliche. heh

Id go for a different spelling of one of your names you are polling for, instead of Cole, I would go for Coal :D :sly:

·
302 Posts
I agree of not having any more dogs named Diesel. :damnit My dogs name is Bruiser and is a Westie. The 2 syllable rule is correct when naming a dog.

I wanted to name mine Budweiser which is 2 syllables but everytime I would have asked the wife to get me a "budweiser" from the fridge the dog would have come running. LOL LOL LOL LOL

That dog is beautiful and will grow up big so give him a masculine type name like Dodge Cummins :poke: sorry for that one. :sofa

Good luck and keep us posted.

Mark

·
680 Posts
94straightpiped said:

That was my Weim's name. Quick Silver Bruski Quasar.

The Boys bought me another pup 5 months ago. They like Mountain Dew, and the pup would'nt quit licking the morning dew off the grass. So we named him Dew.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I knew of a dog named 'Torque' - pretty original I thought.

·
218 Posts
My black lab is named Remington, too bad he's gun shy. Ironic?

·
608 Posts
I too like coal... just my two cents... cute pup though

·
2nd Gen Guru
2,641 Posts
I say Diesel...

I got a 4 month old pup... Doberman Pincher he's a great dog... Just a wee bit shy of the truck yet... But it won't be long and he'll be bouncing in the truck...

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
smoke

·
TDG Mafia - Booze Runner
3,705 Posts
One of my Labs is named Diesel and his AKC name is 8 Second Ride. Both fit him well LOL... SO I'm partial to the name Diesel

Cute Pup, man I remember when Diesel was that samll.. Somtimes, I wish he could stay that small. Puppies are so much fun!! Then they get big and eat ya out of house and home!!! LOL

·
2,126 Posts
LOL have fun using this poll as an idea of what people like...6..8..8..8

·
resident mason
343 Posts
Smokey. Kinda a dogs name and combo'd up with Brady.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts