The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i came across this deal it is a 2000 ford f-350 4x4 just a plain jane truck . it has a 7.3 in it but some one put a rag over the oil dip stick hole in the bottom of the pan and it somehow sucked it out and rapped around the cranks shaft..this truck also has 266,000 miles on it hard it looks to be but a real solid truck minor dent dings..if i get it my plans are to make a pulling truck. rebuid the engine with billett parts.. try some new idea's the guy is whanting AS IS $3,800 fixed and cleaned up $7,000-$9,000:shrug:
:deal:

·
MAFIA MEMBER 106
2,262 Posts
i d offer 32 or 3300 for it even if u had to put a motor in it it worth it for that price

·
strokin now cummin later!
1,116 Posts
:whs for that price it would be a great project truck. you can take your time with it do it up right and work on it fit to your schedule. unlike me its hard to do anything to it because its a daily driver. just my 2 cents

·
In the passing lane
1,453 Posts
I would buy it. If you gonna build it then just the body and frame is worth that much.:shrug:

·
1,116 Posts
i would like to have an 2wd obs truck for real cheap. make it a diesel nascar truck. LOL 650hp with twins. full suspension and slammed to the ground, sitting on 22" wheels, full roll cage, all blacked out. you know that kinda thing.

·
MAFIA MEMBER 106
2,262 Posts
ooh baby sounds hott i want one

·
1,116 Posts
haha yeah me too it just poped in my head and sounded like a good project. LOL LOL

·
MAFIA MEMBER 106
2,262 Posts
yup:usflag

·
Registered
422 Posts
Sounds like a deal. Buy it unfixed and save the money to put toward making it the way you want it.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no cummins just another international motor :believe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts