The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im running the new 250 tune spartan sent me a week ago and just finally updated my DD to the newest version and got all the config files from their site and DL them...but it seems that my truck when i hammer down 1. doesnt smoke as much but w/e 2. doesnt get as hot...only seen about 900degrees instead of the 1400 or 1500 degrees as i did with the old tune and old DD firmware...and i have the egt on the bank 1 sensor 1..werent the config files you DL suppose to be already set up? need some help here guys...im pumped that i figured out how to update my DD myself and everything

·
cool as december
1,032 Posts
ok im running the new 250 tune spartan sent me a week ago and just finally updated my DD to the newest version and got all the config files from their site and DL them...but it seems that my truck when i hammer down 1. doesnt smoke as much but w/e 2. doesnt get as hot...only seen about 900degrees instead of the 1400 or 1500 degrees as i did with the old tune and old DD firmware...and i have the egt on the bank 1 sensor 1..werent the config files you DL suppose to be already set up? need some help here guys...im pumped that i figured out how to update my DD myself and everything

I think you did your update ok you might try to reload the stock tune and then download the 250 again

You need to read EGTRA temps not the bank 1 sensor that might be where your temp loss is comming from

Most of the time mick recomends that you download your truck to stock, then update the DD and then reload your tune, not sure why but thats what he says to do, hope this helps.

·
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man i feel real dumb now...also like i was sayin what are all your high warnings supposed 2 be at? thought they were all set up already when you dl the config file..?

·
Spartan, True Performance
411 Posts

·
cool as december
1,032 Posts
YOu have to set them, check out micks link it should walk you thru it all nicely

·
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wanna give a big thanks to mick....for helpin set up my DD and get me all set up with the new version...dont even recognize the DD anymore ahah..you are the DD god good sir! and thanks as well to dzchey21

1 - 6 of 6 Posts