The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all-

I need help identifying an engine in a bobcat 722 skidsteer that I purchased. I can't get fuel out of the injector pump, and I do not know the correct procedure for bleeding it. It is not the original engine. The original was a 4 cylinder gasoline and this engine is a 4 cylinder diesel. It has a robert bosch diesel kiki distributor pump. The only markings I can find on the block are behind the pump and they are B35443. I can't find any info on these numbers so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great. Also could it be a problem with converting from a gasoline to diesel engine, does it need a fuel pump from the fuel tank to the injector pump? I have no knowledge when it comes to diesel systems :damnit I don't even know the last time it ran. I do have a receit from a shop that said there was evidence of water but nothing that was for sure a problem. Of course they recommended a rebuild, but the previous, previous owner declined. The previous owner said he did a budget rebuild on it, not that I know what he meant. so maybe a timing issue as well? Before I ramble on too much I should stop. Thanks in advance for the help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts