The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
www.FloridaDieselClub.com
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is another of those "Reason for the Season" things. Amid all the Easter eggs and candy, let us stop and remember what Easter is all about (or, at least what it means to me).

Please click on the link below. I hope this is a blessing to you.

Happy Easter.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Song

Great Song, one of my favorites. I do prefer the version sung by Don Fransisco himself. He puts his all into it He is a good composer of thid type of song. I don't get to hear this type anymore , it seems as if the newer modern songs just don't have the passion of Don or Dallas Holm and a few others.
I hope all our people here had a GREAT Resurrection Sunday AKA Easter.
Nice to see someone else here that like this type of song.PTL!

Bob C

·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You are welcome.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Easter is actually rooted in paganism. What does a rabbit have to do with Christ? And eggs? Look up origins of some of this stuff in encyclopedia

·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm aware of the pagan comparisons. It doesn't stop me from celebrating the death, burial, and resurrection of my Lord at this time of year, as well as throughout the year.

For that matter, what does Santa Clause and Rudolph have to do with the birth of Christ? But this thread was not started to create a debate over Christian vs. pagan rituals and celebrations. It was merely to share a Resurrection moment with those who believe, and perhaps plant a seed of curiosity in those who do not believe.

"This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts