The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did it go last night?? You make money or loose money?????

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

C'mon, enquiring minds want to know!!! LOL

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wanna know, did he do good?? Hold his own?? C'mon ad, we require answers!! :Thumbup:

BTW, if you got beat don't worry, it's been happening to you Ford guys for a while now :poke: LOL LOL

·
AKA - FFpsd
1,531 Posts
:roflmao: :roflmao: Maybe he only talks in Chat. He's to afraid to post the results for all to see. :poke:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
well guys, sorry i was at a pull all weekend, i drove way the hell and gone to race and he would not race. When i asked what he had done to his truck he said"everything u can to to a cummins" :umno: i think stage 3 injectors and pump and probably everything else stock lol, tons of smoke but could barley bark the tires, he looked at my truck and saw the nos and he said NO GO. Sissy. But my buddy in the d-max waisted him, then i took dodge boy for a ride in my truck, he about ****, then i poped my hood because he said i had to have twins, or injectors, or paine or :blah: :blah: :blah: . I have a pic i will post of 10 rednecs huddled around my hooke righting down part#'s and looking for parts i don't have lol they didn't believe that i only had, exhaust, tuner, intake and nos, little secret, i didn't even use the nos when he road with me lol.
robert
out

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He did not have a hot CTD then, with stage 3's and an Edge Drag Comp you are looking at 400+HP. That will do more than bark the tires, I promise. Even with my gremlin haunted box and stage 3's I can do better than that :shrug:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
o i know billy, but he had NO BOX lol
robert
out

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
here is me pulling lol

Attachments

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
here are the "hill bill investigators" trying to find the parts i was hiding lol,
robert
out

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts