The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, i need some help. Gana get a new atv this spring was gana trade the polaris 600 in on a bombarder 800, but think i may keep the 600 and go get another hot rod. I don't race anymore(after i jacked my back big air don't treat me well) but i trail ride really agressivly. So what you all think Honda 450, yamaha 450 or polaris predator???
robert
out
p.s. was also thinking about finding a really cleen 88-90 honda 250

·
Registered
713 Posts
honda 25or or a 350x

·
Registered
756 Posts
new yamaha 700 raptor, fuel injected. :evil:

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
MotorCityDiesel said:
I agree with Silver the fuel injected Raptor will rip. The Kawasaki KFX 700 is a ton of fun for an automatic.
My sister has that quad,...very fast, and tons of fun!( kfx 700)

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
id shoot for the efi raptor :D thats a killer quad, it is pretty light, its comfy, FAST and TORQUEY!!!!

get the rappy! you wont be sorry:)
Dom

·
Registered
756 Posts
Dude, that KFX 700 weighs 531 pounds dry. The Raptor should be under 400.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
yamaha just released the new limited editions yesterday heres the raptor 700 LE :sly:

also if i were you i would take a good look at the suzuki LTR-450 :bow: :bow:

·
2,184 Posts
I'm with Dbogo on the 450 Zuki..if it's anything like my Z400 it's gonna be an awesome bike.

·
GOT BEER?
164 Posts
I had a 2001 660 raptor. I loved it. If you got a raptor, you wouldn't be sorry. I miss mine.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i think i will go with they yzf or suzike's new on. Uneless i descide to build another banshee lol.
robert
out

·
143 Posts
I had a raptor as well.. It was fun, but I felt like it was a little small for comfortable trail riding.. I'm just under 6'2'' and 225 lbs.. If you're larger than me, I wouldn't advise it for comfort.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
your not going to find a bigger sport quad then a rappy unless you go for a DS650 but there so big there heavy as hell and personally i dont like the way they handle with all the extra weight

·
Registered
182 Posts
Bombardier has that 650 quad thats comfortable to ride and is still quick as crap through a goose. I cant remember the name of it at this point. I do like the 400 and 800 bombardier max's for thier strength, ride and quickness. Strong built....I have a 650 quest my self.

·
Diesel Pro
2,652 Posts
get the 700 raptor ive ridden one and those things haul!!

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
just curious, what are you going to be using it for? Duneing? trail riding? what?

Dom

1 - 17 of 17 Posts