·
Banned
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Banned
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
notice the seats are cooled... also a 4,000 redline on a diesel.. i know the 6.0 is higher, but i dont think the 6.4l has that high of a redline.. anyone know when the 6.6 duramax redlines?

·
299 Posts
I love the look of that new king ranch. Id like to be in one of thoose

·
Hadley Coal Roller
819 Posts
these trucks will be hopefully getting all the bugs worked out by the time i graduate college 20 months after july 26 th 2010, might be in my future :thumbsup

·
113 Posts
:hump

·
406 Posts
I think in the first pic it looks like a Badazz Tonka Truck!!

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts

·
361 Posts
man i wish i had the money for one of them bad boys.

·
Diesel Addict
252 Posts
I Love the looks of the new superduty. Hopefully they will have the same, if not more, potential as the 6.4's does!!!

·
406 Posts
I Love the looks of the new superduty. Hopefully they will have the same, if not more, potential as the 6.4's does!!!
:whs

·
62 Posts
Besides the cooled seats, it appears we may get 3 different heat settings on our heated seats...about time.

·
1,014 Posts
Sweeeet!!!!!! I like it.:thumbsup

·
BLING BLING
636 Posts
So is the grille going up with the hood or not? I hope not because I hate my 08. I knock my head every time. Loved my 6.0 and its tool bench between the grille and core support.

·
I like Pretty Girls!
1,332 Posts
So is the grille going up with the hood or not? I hope not because I hate my 08. I knock my head every time. Loved my 6.0 and its tool bench between the grille and core support.
As far as I know it does not go up with the hood

·
Mod Friendly Title
2,695 Posts
The heated and cooled seats will have 3 power levels... Cooled seats are AMAZING. :rock

·
2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500
1,239 Posts
i really dont like the look of this truck... at least the grill. i like the three bars going across better than the two. plus i really dont like it because im mainly a chevy boy.:thumbsup

·
65 Posts
it looks alot better in person than in pics.. i must say after all the cars i sat in the superduty was by far the most comfortable. Even my buddy who went with me and he is a major dodge fan had to agree.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts