The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ford 6.4 it's just cooler
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When are all your cool things gonna be up and running on your truck Josh? and are you gonna be offering a modified cp3 instead of just duals? Turbo info? Brad has said your truck is gonna be shootin for 4 digits by TS :rock

·
2,126 Posts
4 digits??? With N02 I take it?

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
:haha I have really not gotten anywhere over the last month or so. I have been flooded with the 6.0 stuff.. We are working with the 6.4 custom tuning to make it all work so I am not really concerned about getting it done until we can tune it properly. My truck comes in second behind the customers stuff. I talked with Tadd a couple months ago about my modded Pump idea and had no time to go any further with it after a tear down. But.. I do see he released a modded pump so I am assuming it worked.. :haha

·
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok...as far as tuning goes, if we have Spartan stuff, will Matt be able to tune the bigger Fuel, sticks, and Turbos or can you put your stuff on the dashdaq?...I'm liking the Big Turbo, I don't want modified stockers...would your turbos require the wastegate?

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
The wastegate will be built into the kit. Im not sure what Matt can do. I have not talked to him for a looong time. Last we talked he was going to call me right back... :wedgie

·
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sweet...but could the tunes be written for a dashdaq? and how much power do you guestimate the stock block, heads, rods handle...with just Studs. Fill us in on your plans man :happymugs

·
I Wanna Go Fast!
4,006 Posts
sweet...but could the tunes be written for a dashdaq? and how much power do you guestimate the stock block, heads, rods handle...with just Studs. Fill us in on your plans man :happymugs
that is why he has to get his truck done first. To find out what can be done with these new motors :thumbsup

·
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that is why he has to get his truck done first. To find out what can be done with these new motors :thumbsup
didn't know if he knew something we don't..and how are you the resident pool guy?

·
I Wanna Go Fast!
4,006 Posts
didn't know if he knew something we don't..and how are you the resident pool guy?
he know a lot we dont. :haha
im good, and if your wondering what that means.
i install swimming pools and a while back had about thirty pool related questions in a week so i decided to put it in the sig :happymugs

·
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok cool same here...didn't know if it was billards pool or swimming pool :haha good to know there is another Pool Builder on the site :thumbsup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts