The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a call from my brother in law and he saw a link in the yahoo news about running cars on water (not really, more in addition to the fuel) to get better mileage. its the basic electrolysis process, current being fed into water to break it up into Hydrogen and oxygen gas and plumbing it into the intake. anyways, ive been playing around with making a fuel cell to test it out an i have been able to create large amounts of gas. question is if there is a way that i can run resistors and maybe a potentionmeter and fool the map sensor to keep my fuel/air ratio correct to copensate for the added gas coming into the motor? that way i can get power off the gas and inject less fuel and = good mileage. search stanley meyers and browns gas if yall are curious about this stuff. ive seen where they have introduced it on big rigs and have been getting good results. - roy

·
2nd Gen Guru
2,641 Posts
Plumb it just like propane injection...

With propane there no need to alter or change any sensors... Just becareful about the grid heaters and the start of hydrogen gas...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts