The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy fellas:) if anyone has a cummins, post your dyno sheet results, or an accurate estimate of what cha got:) ill be highly interested to see some 1st gennies that are up there, and see what the 3rd gennies are pushin. Dont worry, all cummins allowed:D

Dom

P.S. I am NOT flaming other brands, because i know for a fact there are some serious rigs out there that are GM and Ford. yea im talkin bout the 700 horse d-max guys, and the custom Powerstrokes:D

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
320-350 HP at the rears, my gremlin came to visit on the last dyno so I did not get an accurate # :shrug:

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all well:) i think 350 is good any way;)

My rig is pushin 700 hp. i still use it to tow too. best towing truck ive ever had:D

Dom

p.s. there is more done to it than in the sig. couldnt fit it all in with the character limit

·
Registered
536 Posts
My "work" truck has made 730 (on juice) in the past, but with its current setup its making 505.

My "business" truck is making 504 on injector only, 560 with a suspected bad comp box (new one on the way) With a single shot (40 jet) of juice its made 680.

Ted

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
damn dom your pushin 700 im pushin 215 i feel pathetic lmao

·
Mafia member 46
555 Posts
my 3rd. gen. made 399 hp on the stock turbo. the turbo has been upgraded since then.

·
1,055 Posts
watch out 193hp and 392 tq at the rollers, soon to be alittle more :smoke: EZ is on the way soon. See ya. :popcorn:

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mean Green is at like 400 hp, in that region....

Dom

·
1,055 Posts
Damn, :bow: . The Ez should get me pretty close. :roflmao: :popcorn: . Those are incredible #'s.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ive been thinkin about putting one of my rigs on steroids. just dunno what to do...Propane? Water/Meth? Nitrous?

tell me whats good boys,
Dom

p.s. ive never played with that sorta stuff before and all my #s are on #2 fuel;)

·
Registered
78 Posts
The biggest gain will be from nitrous as long as you have a lot of extra fuel. Water/meth is nice and is cheaper but you will not see the 200 + HP gains you can get from the gas.

Doug

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hmm....whats the propane route like?

Dom

·
Registered
78 Posts
I would recommend staying away from propane...... With the setup in your sig you should have plenty of fuel for nitrous and big HP. Normally once you are above 500 HP the propane gains are small (20-30 HP) and the cylinder pressures get high.

Doug

·
Mafia member 46
555 Posts
water/meth lasts longer than nitrous. water can last a long time vs. a minute or two for the nitrous.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Hey Doug,
I noticed in the latest issue of TDR that Matt Snow did a water/meth test on a 3rd gen that was basically stock with an EZ. They mixed something like 75% meth and 25% water and made 210 hp on the dyno. I thought that anything over 25% meth was bad..... But they said that since the truck had retarded injection timing that you could get away with over 50% Does the sae hold true for 2nd gen 24v trucks?

·
Diesel Nutbag
548 Posts
Jetpilot said:
The biggest gain will be from nitrous as long as you have a lot of extra fuel. Water/meth is nice and is cheaper but you will not see the 200 + HP gains you can get from the gas.

Doug
What do you know anyway!! :eek: :roflmao: :poke: :evil: :popcorn:

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Doug is right..... I think it would be detrimental to your engine to run that much meth...retarded timimg or not.... Of course, this could be one of those "claims" to sell water/meth systems too....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts