The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I was out hunting over the weekend and going down an old logging trail the truck started to slide in the snow I figured I was going about 25 -30 when I hit the tree thank god I just put a boss hawg bumper on the truck I am almost positive that if I did not have the bumper on the truck it wold have set of the air bags and totaled the truck and if not total it wold have done a lot more damage. The only thing that got damaged was the lower bar and it bent a little but other than that nothing major :eek:

·
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
O hell I forgot to add pic LOL

Attachments

·
J Mann Backhoe Service
404 Posts
It adds character.

·
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree with both of you that is the point if I had not had the bumper on the truck it wold have been a lot worse and the air bags might have went off

·
1,060 Posts
makes me want to see the rest of the bumper!!!! figure out if I would want it on my front end MORE PICS plaese! glad to see your alright and with little damage to the truck!!!! I know the front of my old truck found a friendship with a walnut tree, I wasnt happy about there bond, took me a while to fix as well. A friend saw me hit it said all 4 wheels came off the ground, looked like a part of the movie "cars"

·
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hear are the only other pic I have

Attachments

·
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is similar but imo it is build better and it is half the cost I got it at bumpersandbeds.com Mods if putting there website up is not allowed please remove

·
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya that was the main selling point for me and I was very surprised in the quality of this bumper it was $804.00 shipped to my local freight dock witch is about 60 miles round trip or it wold have been about 900 to my door but wold have been the cheaper price if I had a fork lift

1 - 12 of 12 Posts