The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my wifes car, i washed the salt off yesterday. as i was washing the grill didn't look right. someone had backed into the front end. if i turn it into insurance, does it fall under the deductible?:nunu:(2007 caliber)

·
1,060 Posts
yes normally you will have to pay the deductible, if its just the grill I would see about replacing it yourself as it might be less than your deductible so insurance wont be paying anyway but they will have it recorded as a claim on your file.

Reactions: dodgefarmer2

·
528 Posts
Are you sure someone backed into your wife and she didn't bump somebody herself?

·
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you sure someone backed into your wife and she didn't bump somebody herself?
i can,t rule it out, but i will leave that dog sleep. she did not see it until i showed it to her. she does try not to tear up things.

·
1,060 Posts
i can,t rule it out, but i will leave that dog sleep. she did not see it until i showed it to her. she does try not to tear up things.
LOL I belive I have said almost that exact same thing in the past...

·
528 Posts
haha. I had to do it. My wife is laughing at me now.

·
TDG Single Club Member#14
1,086 Posts
I was always told if it was an animal then you don't have to pay the deductible, so say a bird flew into it.

·
1,445 Posts
I was always told if it was an animal then you don't have to pay the deductible, so say a bird flew into it.
An animal hit goes under comprehensive and there is some times a deductible I pay about 4 bucks more a month so I can have a 0 dollar deductible

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
You usually dont have to pay deductible if you can PROVE that you hit the animal, so go get some duck feathers and some down and a little fake blood and smear it on LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts