The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SURE IS QUIET OUT THERE..I GUESS THAT'S A GOOD THING.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
The summer months are always quite. It should start picking up again. (it normally does) If not then I guess we need to do some projects so we have something to talk about!

·
Super Moderator
1,777 Posts
Yeah, it will pick up in the winter when everyone spends a little more time indoors.

For me, I have been flat out busy with the new job, relocation, and home searching. I haven't had much time to cruise my usual forums, much less do any project work yet.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Yeah, it will pick up in the winter when everyone spends a little more time indoors.

For me, I have been flat out busy with the new job, relocation, and home searching. I haven't had much time to cruise my usual forums, much less do any project work yet.
You ever get it figured out Rich? or has the CEL stayed off for you?

·
Super Moderator
1,777 Posts
Off for now. Just waiting.:popcorn

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Off for now. Just waiting.:popcorn
:goodvsevil I can completely understand where you are. I wanted to :bash before I made the leap.... Get that issue fixed then ditch the junk. and :peelout

·
154 Posts
I have a queston. I got all my egr crap deleted now cooler and all, I have my throttle valve disconected so the truck runs good, but i cave a cel. Has anyone taken that throttle valve apart? Is it a butterfly door in there? Can it be removed and plugged back in to turn of the cel?

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
I have a queston. I got all my egr crap deleted now cooler and all, I have my throttle valve disconected so the truck runs good, but i cave a cel. Has anyone taken that throttle valve apart? Is it a butterfly door in there? Can it be removed and plugged back in to turn of the cel?
your edge should clear that code. I never ran edge so Im not 100% sure what all gets unplugged.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts