The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1,189 Posts
yes I went through 3 in a year and a half. So I would just bypass the holley and get a fass fuel system. By the time I was done I spent over 1k on fuel pumps including my fass. it's a waste of time with the holley

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
Holley pump are just a temporary fix for the fuel system... Must people will suggest to get FASS or AirDog pumps...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im wanting to get a rapter 150 but on limited budget.But the holley stops working and my truck wants to die starts idling funny im pretty sure it aint the ij pump had it replaced 4 months ago and its had plenty of fuel pressure

·
1,189 Posts
well see what you can do to save up cash for a raptor or borrow for it cuz you will need another holley soon

·
497 Posts
My Holley has been running for bout 1.5 years and no problems so far. But my first one lasted only a year and the motor locked up on it. But my next one will be a raptor, my first time with a holley was cause of price of others, second time was cause I had to have a new pump that day.

·
1,189 Posts
My Holley has been running for bout 1.5 years and no problems so far. But my first one lasted only a year and the motor locked up on it. But my next one will be a raptor, my first time with a holley was cause of price of others, second time was cause I had to have a new pump that day.
I know the feeling. mine went out in traffic in town one day.

·
4 Posts
Almost two years and 20,000 miles. No problem. I run just the Holley on the frame rail, 3/8" hose and no banjo's. I would like to have a Fass or Airdog but that won't be for a while. No complaints on the set up I have now though. I really feel that opening the lines to at least 3/8" and replacing the banjos with 3/8 fittings is the real improvement.

·
Singles Club Member #34
363 Posts
been running mine for nine months its the black pump though and i just lost my vp but it was due to some one who owned the truck before me cutting the wiring harness taping the wrong pump wire and the apps going dead the holly still puts out 14 psi though its on the rail and ive got the vulcan big line kit.

·
497 Posts
Well, we are having problems with a holley blue right now on my brothers truck. It keeps blowing fuses and we can't find any wiring problems. It isn't but a couple months old. Looks like we are going to replace it with something better. Just what we are looking at right now. But have had good luck with them also. Just a couple bad ones in the bunch. Just what i have seen here.

·
1,189 Posts
my first one went a year the next 3 months the next 2 weeks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts