The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which manifold will fit this (hx 52) turbo looking at buying one. How do you think this turbo will do and will i be satisfied

·
3,514 Posts
what mods do you have? Thats a pretty big turbo, and I'm not sure what manifold fits it. I think you will need a lot of fuel to turn that thing, but I really don't know too much about them.
Good luck,
Sean

·
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mods

I have a edge (hot) juice with attitude. Also a bhaf, Soon also to install either a pusher pump or a FASS system. I can get this turbo for a great price.

·
393 Posts
You can use your current manifold and get an adapter from cummins or get a bigfoot manifold from ATS.

·
Registered
93 Posts
How big of injectors are your getting?..IMO I think you're going to need 130-150hp injs to tunr that turbo..And is your truck man or auto? Either way your going to have to think bout upgrading that..I really dont know much bout this turbo

·
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
150 nozzles

I will be buying the 150 jammer nozzles probable next week. Also my truck is a 5sp and a new south bend clutch is in the near future.

·
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kerr, What is the phone number down there. Im dying to get this turbo on. Its just sittin at house killing.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Try this place I know they sell them and they should have them in stock. I know they're in Indianapolis but they're good people. The name is Turbo & Diesel Injection # is 317-247-7373. Ask for Jay. If Dr. Automotive doesn't have them.
Ryan

·
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What would be best just sell this turbo and try to get something a little different or keep this one. I have heard i wont be satisfied with this turbo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts