The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Katie
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im posting an ad just in case..
Im not sure if I can part with her just yet..
She was our horse now im left with her and the memories.

16.3 Thoroughbred mare. Born April 1,1989
Shes kinna aged but she is fast and will jump anything.
I have never seen her spook. Proven broodmare. Outstanding on the track. Im sure shed give an awsome Colt to race.
Trained english, western and some dressage.
She means the world to me. So GREAT approved homes only
Make offer if interested.

·
1,709 Posts
So why you wanting to sell?

·
Katie
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shes perfect. not a thing wrong.
bc it was mine an the bf's horse..i still love her very much. but if i cant get things straightened w nick then i may need to sell. theres to manymemories.

·
The Big Meanie
5,220 Posts
soooo, I guess I'll be the first to ask....does the rider(you) come with the horse for lessons???LOLLOLLOL

kevin:cowboy

·
Katie
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ha ha. noo..
idk. i know im supposed to keep her. nick wants me to have her. but the only reason i have her is bc nick got her for me. and if i can never get him back....its kina like torture...
maybe im being childish

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Katie you know what to do. You gotta stop torturing yourself

·
Katie
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
actually i need to stop posting stuff about nick and i. those are private matters. our life shouldnt be posted on a site that he loves. so if anyone has any questions..or if i need someone to talk to. PM's always work...and there are only like two of yall.MAYBE three that ill talk to about stuff

·
Grumpy Old Member
849 Posts
I don't know the issues you're having, but take from a man that on many occasions has been a First Class A**. If He won't compromise or do what it takes to make you happy, slam the door shut and weld it in place then move on to the next door. I've packed my stuff and have been sent packing on many occasions but the one I have now I'd do anything for her. My purpose in life is to make my wife and kids happy, and if you're not in a relationship that works that way it's not worth wasting your life on. Keep the horse, send him down the road and ride on.
Just my 2cents.

·
1,445 Posts
im pretty sure im keepin her yall.
she does mean alot to me.
and even if i never see him again...
i can always remember the great times we had
well what ever you do keep your head up and good luck with all

·
7.3 addict
644 Posts
I don't know the issues you're having, but take from a man that on many occasions has been a First Class A**. If He won't compromise or do what it takes to make you happy, slam the door shut and weld it in place then move on to the next door. I've packed my stuff and have been sent packing on many occasions but the one I have now I'd do anything for her. My purpose in life is to make my wife and kids happy, and if you're not in a relationship that works that way it's not worth wasting your life on. Keep the horse, send him down the road and ride on.
Just my 2cents.
thats good advice katie i've only been married 24 years and have to agree

1 - 12 of 12 Posts