The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one looking to get rid of or sell there actual fan ( not the fan clutch) from the horton EC450 kit for the dodge cummins??? I am bying the EC450 clutch for my truck. Horton no longer makes the fan anymore for dodge cummins from what i found out and would like to find or buy someones to put on my truck. Any ideas or know where i could find the fan blades??? :shrug: :feedback

·
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haloman said:
i bet it will be near impossible to find!

Well hortons part number for a dodge is for the 12 valve engines. Does the factory fan thread on the same way as the 24 vales and is the belt pattern the same? I thought it was!!!

·
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haloman said:
i bet it will be near impossible to find!

Well You might have just brought me some luck. Tonight i did a google search for the horton fan clutch kit and i bumped into an add and found a used kit forsale with the fan and whole wiring harness. The guy was selling it cause it wouldn't fit his commonrail 5.9 cummins. came off a 98 cummins 94-02 bodystyle like mine. I never thought i would get this lucky. Getting the whole thing for $600 and he is pating for the shipping. Wuuuu huuuuu :musicband :drinkingbuddies:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts