The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Diesel Dubbah
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few pictures of my father's '75 Autocar. My father has it for a hot rod toy that we bring to the annual big rig drag races at the local 1/4 mile dragstrip. It's got a small cam 350 cummins with a rto-12513 tranny and 4.44 geared rockwells out back. The motor runs great and will hopefully hold up to all that we have planned for it. We've gone through it mechanically front to back but going to the sleeper look hence the orig. "patina" look ;) We are in the process of putting a pulse manifold, holset turbo and I'm doing some simple pump work this year. Next year hopefully some injectors and timing work.

Attachments

·
2,555 Posts
:guitar;)I would expect that old truck suprizes a few people , if you just drag race it have you thought about putting a straight thru intake from a 290 or 335 on it to increase the flow . it shouldn't build much heat in a quarter mile

·
TDG capo dei capi
228 Posts
I drove a 66 for a while, hauling a dump box,. 8v71 with a 4x4 trans, neway air ride suspension, Tri mac had some here in ontario with kta's in them hauling tanks,.

Nick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts