The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK dont bash but does anyone know how to unlock an edge juice/A.

·
274 Posts
Yep. Get the serial # off your box through the monitor then give edge a call give them the info. They will fax you a waiver which you have to sign and fax back to them. Pay them a hundred bucks and they will give you a 4 digit code. Enter it into the box and let'er rip.

·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can it be done without edge and without paying the 100.00

·
Registered
14 Posts
each code is specific to the serial number of the chip and it consists of numbers and letters so i guess you could start guessin or pay the money

·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya that would be alot of guessing. I guess I will give them a call and part with the cash.

·
Registered
157 Posts
no hp gains it jus changes the way that it fuels on the top end

·
232 Posts
your missing a hole bunch if you dont got the unlock code.
i was thinking about getting injecters but changed my mind after unlocking it. the power stays alot longer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cause I was thinking of putting a set of injectors in as well. Stage 3 is what I had in mind. If I unlock the hot code, is that worth the 100 bucks instead of injectors? I want her to pour some smoke :smoke

·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have the unlock code now. It alot different it pulls so much harder. I also have stage 3 injectors and together it will put out smoke so bad that you can not see anything behind you:woot: :woot: . If you dont get the injectors to me it's like a fire hose with a garden hose nozzle on it. You cant get as much fuel through the stockers.

·
400 Posts
I got my hot unlock then i got a smarty. After installing the smarty the hot unlock was a waste of $$$, smokes great for tailgaters but runs like crap for performance. Save your money from the unlock and put it toward something else like injectors or a smarty, not the change in the fueling curve.

·
232 Posts
tbroadus_41 said:
I got my hot unlock then i got a smarty. After installing the smarty the hot unlock was a waste of $$$, smokes great for tailgaters but runs like crap for performance. Save your money from the unlock and put it toward something else like injectors or a smarty, not the change in the fueling curve.
Smarty 600$

Unlock code 100$

·
Registered
157 Posts
tbroadus_41 said:
I got my hot unlock then i got a smarty. After installing the smarty the hot unlock was a waste of $$$, smokes great for tailgaters but runs like crap for performance.
what do you mean it runs bad? do it surged or what? just curious

1 - 14 of 14 Posts