2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What: Get Together/BBQ/bullchiting/shop tour
Where: Power Stroke Magic, Inc.
8211 Fairbanks White Oak Suite C
Houston, Texas 77040
When: Saturday November 14th, 4:00 PM - till we feel like leaving
What to bring: Diesel trucks, women, BYOB, chairs

Food: If there is enough people to show up (over 20 or so), I'll bring the cook trailer and we'll make hamburgers/hotdogs and a pot of beans. If not, I'll bring a little pit and we'll ask everyone to bring some kind of meat and we'll grill it, along with some beans, chips, tater salad, whatever. Fajitas, chicken breasts with BBQ sauce, pork chops, whatever.

This is kinda a discussion thread too, so suggestions are open.

·
Auto's are for pansies
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok thanks for the info...after 4 is great. I just didn't know what to expect.
crazy white boys and one mexican... =)
Very true. :happymugs

Really, we'll just stand around, drink, talk about trucks, check out trucks, get to know the shop folks, pick their brains, eat some food, all in good company.

·
KEE KEE WHOO!
1,453 Posts
exactly, btw wilie she said they will have grub aswell, and i heard.... lots and lots of beer too. haha
its really spacious parking lot so if you got washer boards bringem!!!!!!!!!!
there is grass too . just sayin... =)

·
Auto's are for pansies
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you say grass? I like passing out in grass better than the pavement. LOL

Reactions: sotexy

·
42 Posts
Washers! If anyone has that bring it! I love it, but I don't have it.

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
Sounds good to me!!! :beer

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
I'm glad you started this thread. I got slammed at work this afternoon. also, you need to answer your damn phone... you and jay both...

btw, is he coming too??

Power Stroke Chick: Ok...on a different note :

Have you guys ever had your truck on a dyno?
I had mine done last year 412/776. Y'all got a dyno?? i'd love to see it done at a shop that actually knows how to operate one.. the last guys were a bunch of tools..

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Sounds like a plan, would just be the wife and I coming no kiddos.

·
KEE KEE WHOO!
1,453 Posts
Come one come all!!!!!! =)

·
Training Wheels King
1,301 Posts
If I'm not in freakin India I'm game, probly have Pat and Jason bring there jeeps...

·
KEE KEE WHOO!
1,453 Posts
haha.. sweetness

·
Chirpin Tires...
1,402 Posts
im in :thumbsup

·
Let's Drill!!!
235 Posts
Work was so much fun today. I can not wait to get off this boat. 9 days left. I will for sure be in guys. Me and my lil lady. Lookin forward to meetin all ya guys.

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
DAMN.. Houston peeps coming out the woodwork for this!!

Gonna be a great time. We need to get a final decision on the food situation though. I might be able to make a big pot of chili if i can get everything for it. gonna be tough since i gotta travel next week.

·
TEXAS FIGHT
290 Posts
Will, I just looked up that info and that shop is literally a rocks throw from my house.

Holler at me if you need anything, plus if you need a place to store the trailer @ night, I have a nice long driveway it will fit on.

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
Will, I just looked up that info and that shop is literally a rocks throw from my house.

Holler at me if you need anything, plus if you need a place to store the trailer @ night, I have a nice long driveway it will fit on.
Then you ain't too far from my place then. :wave

·
KEE KEE WHOO!
1,453 Posts
u aint to far from me either, geez finally the houston lurkers are coming out. thats good tho. im glad to see more of us , i mean our original crew is awesome alreadyu but more people means more drinky and fun. =) bring washer boards sirs.

·
Auto's are for pansies
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sweet, thanks Tyler, we'll see about the trailer - I may not even bring it, we'll see. Here's a picture of it, it has enough room for a million burgers and hotdogs, two burners for pots of whatever (beans, chili), and of course cutting/prep table. I have washer boards I can bring, they're a weird kind (5 hole, not 3 or 1 like normal), but they'll work.

1 - 20 of 232 Posts