The Diesel Garage banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I have my little squirrels working on something up stairs.

·
6,337 Posts
kainers said:
I have my little squirrels working on something up stairs.

This from a guy who runs ONE battery... Two air filters... NO back seat... ONE stack...

LOL :poke:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I feed them plenty of taco's and nuts along with daily dose of vitaminsLOL.
Darn right.You can't do that you can't do that nope won't work.Um well you know I run it and well you know it works just fine.

If there wasn't 12" of snow on the ground with more on the way I would be playing around with something this weekend.

·
International Tech.
531 Posts
I did an engine about 2 weeks ago for a customer and he should be pushing over 400...probably more after he gets it dialed. H2 turbo, beans injectors, terminator big oil :), forged rods, studs and the usual other mods.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
what kind of tuning did he have? what other mods?

·
International Tech.
531 Posts
He is going to be using Sniper Tuning and tweaking on it himself. I set him up with a base tune to get started with that he can tweak once it is in the truck and we can see how the whole package is going to react.

He is running forged rods, hypermax valvetrain, ats trans, profab dropbox transfer case.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
i see, well, keep us posted on how he likes the setup!! what injectors did he get? stage II singles?

·
84 Posts
how much hp and torque do u think i'll have? i have every thing that you see in my signiture below and then some stage 2 180cc single shots with bigger 530 nozzles. should i see 400 hp. injectors should be in by next week and then comes the dyno :)

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Should be right at 400 +- a few but not much.I laid down 399.8 on a mustang 413 on a dynojet and 368 on a superflo with 180 singles and a BB turbo and then a QSSB.

Mike

·
84 Posts
kainers, did you get better fuel mileage when you switched over to singles?

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Yes about 2mpg better.If you stay out of the pedal.Hammer on it and the MPG is worse

·
568 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
I don't know for sure but doesn't Zane (WOP) have a few trucks runnin twins with all the factory creature comforts?? A/C, heater and all that. Hopefully someone who know will confirm. If I ever win the lotto:evil: .......

·
Registered
15 Posts
What can I do to reach around 400 horses without selling my left nut?
Sell your left nut. That's about what it will end up costing.LOL :Thumbup:

·
Registered
790 Posts
400 is relatively cheap, now to get 500 hp you ahve to spend a fair amt of coin.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Well guys, I was planning on spending some cash to show up some of these ricer guys around here. It turns out that they are cooler guys than the other people I was hanging out with. Plus there is no way I can beat some of these cars in a truck. One of them is a Mazda RX7 with an LS1 w/cam, and a 150 horse shot of nitrous. That car is so light it's not even funny.

·
Slow 6.0
1,554 Posts
oil(hpop), air(intercooler, intake & exhaust), fuel(SD -AD- Injectors & Chip) and a tranny

·
43 Posts
jackedupF350 said:
Well guys, I was planning on spending some cash to show up some of these ricer guys around here. It turns out that they are cooler guys than the other people I was hanging out with. Plus there is no way I can beat some of these cars in a truck. One of them is a Mazda RX7 with an LS1 w/cam, and a 150 horse shot of nitrous. That car is so light it's not even funny.
Calling an RX7 w/ a cammed LS1 a ricer is like calling your truck a Ranger.

·
Registered
130 Posts
lukecline said:
400 is relatively cheap, now to get 500 hp you ahve to spend a fair amt of coin.
what do you mean luke? i thought 500 was easy...lol

·
Registered
790 Posts
yeah its fairly easy, but you hit much more than 500 and rods start bending which we all know gets expensive :rules:

41 - 60 of 61 Posts