The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you buying B2/B5/B10/B20 at the pump, what'cha paying for the privilege?

I just filled up with B20 Soybean for $3.129, B2 Soybean is $3.029.

#2 is going for about $2.899 with tax.

·
TDG Mafia # 81
1,903 Posts
3.10 for B20
3.04 for #2

Around here hope the rise in soy doesnt hurt us in the near future. Ofcourse I am torn, I have soy in my field.

Tony

·
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where are you located? I'm in Goshen.

·
TDG Mafia # 81
1,903 Posts
Fort Wayne

·
TDG Single Club Member#14
1,086 Posts
I get b20 for the same price as regular diesel from the shell stations down here. $2.88

·
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
big_rooster said:
I get b20 for the same price as regular diesel from the shell stations down here. $2.88
Sweet, I'll be in Ft Worth in a couple of weeks I'll have to look for bio while I'm down there.

·
Formerly NATTYGASMECH
633 Posts
Not a thing close to me. Looked like there was but turns out they no longer exist. Closest is 4hr. drive. 2.97 today for #2.

·
Mafia Member #110
412 Posts
#2 = $2.79 to $3.10
B5 & B10 - $3.05
B50 =$3.10
B100 = $3.20

Most stupid thing I have ever seen. you have a new product that you want people to start using what do you do charge more for it. I they sold soda pop like this we would all be drinking regular coke and pepsi still amazing.

If there are some people around me that would be willing to go together to produce our own Bio in the Ft. Smith area. i would be willing to pay a portion of the set up fee and I can weld braze and do electrical and plumbing work.

I am ready to cut the government big oil and the middle east out of my pocket.

let me know!:sly: :evil:

·
TDG Mafia # 81
1,903 Posts
I am looking for someone in my area also, I have the ability to get WVO in bulk, but I cant afford the upfront cost of a processor. Anyone around the Fort Wayne, IN area PM me.

Tony

·
79 Posts
Diesel is $3.03 here on the oregon coast, but if I head inland to Drain B20 is $2.77. Needless to say I fill up there every chance I get (Until I finally get my Vegistroke kit).

·
168 Posts
processor ain't nuthin' got about 50 bucks in mine, makes 35 gallons a shot!
tommy

·
TDG Mafia # 81
1,903 Posts
B2 is the same as #2 here in Fort Wayne again, and B20 is only 0.08 more, not bad for not having to add additives to me.

Tony

·
411 Posts
I usually pay .04 - .06 less than regular diesel for B50. Huntsville, AL at the Enersight place, Sparkman Rd. at University.

·
812 Posts
there are only 2 stations in cenral oregon that have bio and the last itme i look bio was about 20ish cents more then #2 and i dont know if it was b20 or what

·
Registered
31 Posts
I know this is an older post. But I pay $.30 LESS for B11 than #2.
In Illinois Biodiesel is supposed to be cheaper. For every gallon of bio a distributor mixes with #2, they get back a $1.00 tax credit.
The place I get my Bio from is Al Warren oil.

·
Mafia Member #110
412 Posts
What Are you paying [b]Currently[b]for Bio?

What is bio running ya'll now? It should be cheaper than regular #2 especialy b50 and higher since there is only 50% or less dino in it.. Yeah right!:pointlaugh

1 - 18 of 18 Posts