Registered
2,189 Posts

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
blackpsd said:
man, those pix are so tiny
yeah, kinda makes me think it's not totally legitamite, plus, notice he says he's getting rid of it because he has to go to college, anyone with enough money to make or get one would probably keep it, right

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
I bet it's legitamite, it just probably has the hell ran out of it like alot of modded diesels out there. If it runs and drives it might be a good parts truck.

·
3,514 Posts
Yeah, you can tell its a legit. P-pumped 24v from the pics. Its not that uncommon. You need the pump, the lines, a timing cover, and you'd probably want a cam, but I don't think that that is 100% necessary since its gear driven off the front. If you scavenged everything from junk yards, you could do it pretty cheap, but it would be Okie. The thing about going with schied is you get everything brand new or remanned. and you probably get a decent pump with that.
Sean

·
409 Posts
cajuncummins said:
yeah, kinda makes me think it's not totally legitamite, plus, notice he says he's getting rid of it because he has to go to college, anyone with enough money to make or get one would probably keep it, right
or at least spell college correctly

1 - 7 of 7 Posts