The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
First of all, do you have the latest firmware? If you do then just click on the guage you want to make talk and their should be a little speaker button where you can choose what you want it to tell you and how loud you want it to be.

·
773 Posts
yup, then you will hear "EGTS are high" alot.

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
You have to have firmware update 2.1.1-1633 to get the alarms.

Reactions: sirkdev

·
Spartan, True Performance
411 Posts

·
Spartan, True Performance
411 Posts
One more thing, if you want it just to beep for your warnings, send me a pm with your email address and I'll send you 2 .wav files. They are much better than the voice over alerts, and easier to hear.

·
sirkdev
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One more thing, if you want it just to beep for your warnings, send me a pm with your email address and I'll send you 2 .wav files. They are much better than the voice over alerts, and easier to hear.
Thanks Mick PM sent.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I prefer the default sounds over beeps - I love that woman's voice telling me things. I love when she says BOOST WARNING. Makes me feel all tingly.

Im making a nice sound pack for the DD using sounds from Star Trek - such as Scotty saying "Im givin her all she's got - she aint got no more", for the boost warning, Spock saying "Fascinating.." when your speed exceeds 100mph and various other things.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts