The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just loaded up the 585hp rivercity tune and the regen come on. there were no questions asking me to turn it off when i installed the tunes.
i also quarter miled it with the tuner and got the same time as with the preloaded extreme tune. 16.80 area.
im thinking the tuner is not in offroad unlock mode.
does anyone know how to fix this?

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Is this a joke?

·
393 Posts
i just loaded up the 585hp rivercity tune and the regen come on. there were no questions asking me to turn it off when i installed the tunes.
i also quarter miled it with the tuner and got the same time as with the preloaded extreme tune. 16.80 area.
im thinking the tuner is not in offroad unlock mode.
does anyone know how to fix this?
The secret to doing this starts with SPAR and ends with TAN.

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
I'm thinking he left out the taking off of the dpf.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no man iv had my dpf off since i bought the truck. i guess the sct touch has to get unlocked hey said, the unit only allows so much power and egts. they keep tellin me to update it, but it just aint workin!

you can tell the tune is in cause it smokes like crazy. but my dad killed me with his srt 10. so im not happy.
best time i could get is low 16 seconds, and zero to 60 is low 7 seconds.

ya if they cant get this fixed i think il be runnin spartan or blackmaxx.

·
HalfAst Racing
456 Posts
hmmmm,your definitely not doing sumpn right.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya got it all figured out my dongle, the part that goes under the dash wasnt set for offoad in the sct system. so they changed it up and i got the dpf delete option now.

still only does 15.80 on the quarter mile thing on the sct pod. figured i woulda got atleas high 13s.

what are you guys all gettin with the 585 for drag times and hp numbers??

·
TEXAS FIGHT
290 Posts
so you are driving the truck, with no DPF... but you aren t even sure if the programmer is running the deleted tunes or not?!?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya the way mine is setup sensors are still in the pipe so if i return to stock i can still drive around. it will just do a regen even though there is no filter there. the way id stop it though is with my dpfr module.

what happend with my situation is the bluetooth setup on the touch screen has a little module under the dash, the dongle and the head unit. they have to change both those serial numbers in the sct system to be offroad unlocked but they just changed the head units.
so i was still able to load and run the tunes but dpf wouldnt turn off. after a few internet chats sct found they didnt unlock my dongle serial number.
so he changed it and now it works.

·
122 Posts
I haven't ran the 585 but with the old 530 race only beta tune I ran 13.43 at 101.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts