The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
CATPOWERCRAZY
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So got this pretty cool hoped up 3406 C 4ck Peec engine that's been converted back to fully mechanical ! I know it's 7fb pump told had steel top 2 piece slugs in it was told that it had some pretty extensive pump work done with matching honed out nozzles and needs to be fed with fass fuel system and the priming pump don't work on the primary filter housing ! and it's got a pretty big nasty looking non waste gate turbo too ceramic costed exhaust housing and manifold not sure of the # on it but I'll look tomorrow got 349A jake heads those are strong holding and loud awesome sounding jakes they said it pulls like a fright train and don't smoke was told it was built by a ole mechanical CAT guru the shop I bought it from was selling it for the customer come outta 94 KW long nose flat glass show truck witch they were putting in a 6NZ to change things up so hopefully it works good it's going in my 92 pete 379 that's got a 3406 B 3zj
And yes it is 92 B model 3zj prefix it's got a 7E588 pump on it it's 11 deg engine square port head ! I'm gonna do a complete out of frame over haul on it send block head and crank in for hot tanking and have head done by a shop and block decked . I'm really leaning towards clevite kit ! With ceramic coated steel top pistons in it anyways don't Wanna build it stock want it to be abnormal what would you pro's do with this to build a reliable power house cranky ole CAT !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 1 of 1 Posts