The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5 speed, southbend, intake, exhaust, smarty, edge juice. full settings.?

same thing plus htt62/13 stainless, and some dynomite 110hp sticks?

·
4,158 Posts
HCCUMMINSSMOKE said:
He'll hit more then 310 w/ a Juice and a Smarty on full settings...

Nathaniel
No he won't, you won't see any gain when stacking a smarty with a juice/comp. Yes you will feel a difference, but a majority of the time that stack will claim a few hp lower than just the juice itself. I've witnessed it happen before.

·
Official TDG Doctor
5,281 Posts
Really? I hate to say this b/c hate it when other people do, but when 1 of my friends stack Smarty/Juice and had a K&N intake and 5" exhaust he hit 345? then put in Schied Lght. 1's and he hit 415...Im just sayin different trucks different ways they act, but I didnt think that it would be that different...

Nathaniel

·
274 Posts
Minus the smarty on the first setup mine made 325. With the injectors and turbo is pretty much my setup but I haven't dynoed yet so I couldn't tell you.

·
191 Posts
My 2002 with ATS tranny, ATS Intake, Edge Juice, GSDs300 64/14 and jammer 4's made 425hp last year at Texas Diesel Nationals.

Can wait to see what she will hit this year with the new mods.

·
Registered
15 Posts
not hijacking here, but what about the juice w/ 100 horse sticks, intake and exhuast??stock charger im have been guessing about 350HP?

·
191 Posts
If i were guessing i would think it would be in the lower 300hp

·
2nd Gen Guru
2,641 Posts

·
2nd Gen Guru
2,641 Posts
HCCUMMINSSMOKE said:
WOW 153!!!! Thats a Great #!!! the Drag Comp only claims 140???

Nathaniel
Thanks... I was quite shocked myself when the tech handed me the sheet after running the dyno...:woot:

My one and only time up on the rollers... :Thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts