The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Dieselis' Maximus
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this on FTW at work today for some reason i cant logon to the Garage from work:

OK its been a few weeks and i still dont know what this is i have tried searching forums cant find out what it is. i did a google search but somehow i dont think the definition is right: HPOP Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix?

1: what does this stand for?

2: what does this do

3: I read that this is a limiting factor on our chips. is this true?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Driximus said:
I posted this on FTW at work today for some reason i cant logon to the Garage from work:

OK its been a few weeks and i still dont know what this is i have tried searching forums cant find out what it is. i did a google search but somehow i dont think the definition is right: HPOP Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix?

1: what does this stand for?

2: what does this do

3: I read that this is a limiting factor on our chips. is this true?
high pressure oil pump

the hpop system is used in the firing process of the injector

No, the limiting factor is the hpops ability to maintain a given pressure. The stock split shot injectors in the superduty's are an absolute killer of hpop, thats why a stage II single shot or a set of hybrids are some sweet power makers they require much less oil to get the job done. The chip programing may call for higher ICP (injection control pressure) but it is all up to the pump as far as its ability to maintain what is being called for.

·
Dieselis' Maximus
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you.

·
204 Posts
Drixmus give Bean a call at BDP (Beans Diesel Performance) He sells them and can fill you in on all the information. He is a sponsor on this site. I can attest to his stealth pumps making a world of diffrence on the 7.3.

Hope this helps. Jerry

·
Dieselis' Maximus
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes Im debating on that because i found out somthing....as i put more stuff on I seem to have to upgrade the rest of the supporting components lol. but i was thinking on it and im gonna beef up the tranny a little. Mainly cause Im saving up for a performance one but really have put much thought into who's yet mainly cause im not ready to buy one. but in the Mean time i dont want mine going south on me, especially when i know i dont have the money for a new one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts