The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Husky Under Bed mounting System hitches for sale for 1999-2007 Ford Super Duty Pickups.

The hitches can be switched out in a matter of a few short minutes by removing 4 screws with a 3/8 ratchet and removing the hitch. Once removed, the bed is clear of mounting brackets or hardware and remains clean and flat for sliding objects in and out.

Both units are in very good condition and have seen very little use. The gooseneck hitch still has paint remaining on the ball as does the 5th wheel plate.

They are like new and the kit comes with everything required for mounting including instructions and parts lists.

Included items:
16k lb. 5th wheel hitch
25k lb. gooseneck hitch w/2-5/16 ball
Under bed rails
Side mounting plates
Scissor lock pins
Hole caps to seal the 4 bed holes when neither hitch is installed
Installation instructions and parts lists

Please refer to the pictures below and please note that the pictures do not show the side rails or under bed rails which are included.

I'm asking $450.00 for the complete kit.

Shipping arragements can be made if you are located to far for local pickup. I believe UPS ground shipping can deliever all of the items. I am located near Canton, Ohio 44707.

Please email or PM with any questions you may have or to discuss shipping options.

Thanks,

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a set of Husky Under Bed mounting System hitches for sale for 1999-2007 Ford Super Duty Pickups.

The hitches can be switched out in a matter of a few short minutes by removing 4 screws with a 3/8 ratchet and removing the hitch. Once removed, the bed is clear of mounting brackets or hardware and remains clean and flat for sliding objects in and out.

Both units are in very good condition and have seen very little use. The gooseneck hitch still has paint remaining on the ball as does the 5th wheel plate.

They are like new and the kit comes with everything required for mounting including instructions and parts lists.

Included items:
16k lb. 5th wheel hitch
25k lb. gooseneck hitch w/2-5/16 ball
Under bed rails
Side mounting plates
Scissor lock pins
Hole caps to seal the 4 bed holes when neither hitch is installed
Installation instructions and parts lists

Please refer to the pictures below and please note that the pictures do not show the side rails or under bed rails which are included.

I'm asking $450.00 for the complete kit.

Shipping arragements can be made if you are located to far for local pickup. I believe UPS ground shipping can deliever all of the items. I am located near Canton, Ohio 44707.

Please email or PM with any questions you may have or to discuss shipping options.

Thanks,
still for sale? Message me at wackabuck2008 @yahoo.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts