The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered my Spartan set up, and should be putting it in next friday:happymugs:peelout:woot:

Thanks Dr. Smoke!!

·
1,606 Posts
Did you get the 275?

·
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
39 Posts
Dr Smoke and Mr. Tourettes hooked me up too. I have really only run the 275. If you haven't bought the 275 yet I would wait to see what happens with this 310 or whatever they are calling it. :rock

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
I dont know, the 275 is tried and true. this new tune wont be out until later this summer. And its probably not going to be the most street friendly tune.

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
As far as I know. The "310" is a dyno/drag tune only. Not street friendly

·
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've been reading that the new tune is going to have higher EGT's and so towing would be a no. Also I think the 275 has most if not all the cold weather issues sorted out already, so I'll stick with it for now.

·
2,183 Posts
the egts are already kinda high for me. I think i'll pass on the new tune. It'll probably be like $300 again anyways and I don't see spending that for 35 more hp

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
I bet it will be 400 bucks. And im not sure the tranny will want to hold all that power. and there is a good possibility that there wont be very much fuel for it.

·
Chirpin Tires...
1,402 Posts
I bet it will be 400 bucks. And im not sure the tranny will want to hold all that power. and there is a good possibility that there wont be very much fuel for it.
i drove pahrumps truck with the test tune, tranny is holding up, so far, and it seems there is plenty of fuel in his truck, he will be getting the fass system next week, and we will see if that helps even more

i know that thing pulls like a s.o.b. even at 100+mph...awesome tune!!

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
Pahrump lives in texas? I didnt know fass had a system out for the 6.4s. Pretty sure ARP has studs out now and i know there is an Airdog 150 out.

·
Chirpin Tires...
1,402 Posts
yea, he lives in beaumont, fass is sending beta systems this week...i didnt know airdog had anything ready...havent heard anything about them

·
Chirpin Tires...
1,402 Posts
cobbs has the airdog on his website, but i think he said they aint ready yet, cobbs is getting a beta fass system this week also.... so i would guess if he is selling airdog and they are ready, he would have one of those on his truck...not sure

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
Im sure he would. I would much rather get an airdog then a Fass system. But i have no need for one right now.

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
why?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts