The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
ricer's suck!
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well for starters i got a fass, i had low fuel pressure, my inj. pump is ok but my computer is trash. i have to buy a whole new computer now. i hope its not the smarty's fault or if it had anything to do with the smarty.

Has anybody had any of these problems before? well besides low fuel psi.

·
Registered
69 Posts
not with a chip problem but when my injection pump went out i had to by a new compter also. If you are mad with the smarty il give you my address and you can send it to my. id love to get a smarty:sly:

·
2nd Gen Guru
2,641 Posts
edged dodge said:
not with a chip problem but when my injection pump went out i had to by a new compter also. If you are mad with the smarty il give you my address and you can send it to my. id love to get a smarty:sly:
I'll gladly take the Smarty as well...LOL

But seriously I've heard a few PCM/ECM failing. But not often... As for is the Smarty to blame. IThat a hard one to point a finger at. It could of been damaged before you used the Smarty...

·
ricer's suck!
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im wasnt trying to pin blame on my smarty, i just hope it didnt have anything to with the failure because i really like my smarty, and them ecm's are pain to replace!!

the smarty is a bada$$ programer i love the fuel mpg i get with it!! oh and the power gains!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts