The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night me and a buddy were cruising around and a guy in a Avalanche with dual exhaust and 24's came up and started cruising window to window with me. So I punched a little and then he pulled up next to me with his window down. He asked if I wanted to run for some money. So I said ok and he said how much. I told himm $100, he pointed up so I said 200, then he pointed up again I said $500. He says ok and I follow him to a parking lot to talk. Well he gets out and he looks like looks like a wannabe gangster. He told me he wanted to do it for $1000. I said I only have a little over $500 on me and he's giving me all this crap how he rolls big and won't do it for no less. (he also mentioned the fact he does't have slow vehicles, just to look at the sticker on the back, which was a SuperMan sticker which really had me worried) So I told him ok I would go over to an ATM. So by now he figures im really going to do it and is starting to get worried and says...Ohhh I have to leave....im late for pool.:nunu: Talk about a waste of my time.

·
AKA - FFpsd
1,531 Posts
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :rules: .....Good one man....I would have told him to payup for a forfit......what a wusss:Thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts