The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As stated, I have a confession to make. After a run in with level 9 on my smarty and ultimately just wanting more and nicer creature comforts, I decided to trade in my 06 Mega cab. So I picked up this F-350 KR 6.4 PSD. I feel like I sold out on my old truck but sure to like this new ride.
So, the delete game is on. I got the truck last Thursday and by Saturday already had am S&B CAI on it. This Thursday will have the EGR blocked of, H&S Blackmaxx and exhaust done. Hope this things mileage can creep a ways up because this thing is awful on fuel in comparison to my ol 5.9 or even my 6.7 Cummins.

Attachments

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
I swear there is something crazy in the air in Colorado.... LOL

Looks good Dom, hope you have good luck with the new rig

Reactions: Eazydeezy

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Its in the Coors Light Aaron...

Dom, if you don't get the mileage you want... Im sure someone can sneak a Cummins under the hood... :sofa:

It is still a really really nice looking rig.

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks alot guys. I'm hoping for the best too and if not the best, hopefully better than my 6.0 psd. LOL

·
406 Posts
Nice looking truck man! From what I have heard, those 6.4s can put down some power but I dont think they will get as good of fuel mileage as the cummins, but close. You just cant beat the Fords when it comes to comfort and interior qualities, in my opinion. Nice truck man!!

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice looking truck man! From what I have heard, those 6.4s can put down some power but I dont think they will get as good of fuel mileage as the cummins, but close. You just cant beat the Fords when it comes to comfort and interior qualities, in my opinion. Nice truck man!!
I completely agree man.

·
Dieselis' Maximus
1,744 Posts
very nice indeed, congrats!

·
1,606 Posts
Nice truck! I'm sure you'll love it even more after its tuned! You need to update your sig now.

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts

·
1,606 Posts
Lets just say I am a customer service oriented guy and in a couple phone calls I made, I got better service from H&S.

You have a pm.
I just ordered an H&S Mini Max from Rudy's. Have you installed yours yet?

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just ordered an H&S Mini Max from Rudy's. Have you installed yours yet?
Yes sir, it's all done. I love the thing man! I can't believe how these trucks run on just a tune a tune. Are you doing full exhaust or just the delete pipes? I just did the pipes and left the muffler in. This thing is so quite, especially compared to the ol 5.9.

·
1,606 Posts
I bought pretty much the same thing you have in your sig. S&B intake, DPF/DOC delete, H&S Mini with KEM SD card, and a pod to mount the Mini. Mine should be here Monday or Tuesday. How long did it take to install everything?

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I bought pretty much the same thing you have in your sig. S&B intake, DPF/DOC delete, H&S Mini with KEM SD card, and a pod to mount the Mini. Mine should be here Monday or Tuesday. How long did it take to install everything?
Right on man. I actually went down to the shop I baught it at and got some help with it. I also did an EGR block off plate and wasn't sure where exactly it went To make a long story short, it tooke about 2.5-3 hours and that's with some BSing. Overall, pretty easy install other than some of the bolts being a pain to break loose.

·
1,606 Posts
Good deal! That's about how long Gabriel at Rudy's said it would take. I can't wait for the Big Brown truck to show up!:happydance:happydance

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good deal! That's about how long Gabriel at Rudy's said it would take. I can't wait for the Big Brown truck to show up!:happydance:happydance
HAHA. You'll love it. Let me know what you think about KEM's tunes when you get a chance.

·
1,606 Posts
HAHA. You'll love it. Let me know what you think about KEM's tunes when you get a chance.
Will do! Good luck with your new truck too!

·
811 Posts
Thanks alot guys. I'm hoping for the best too and if not the best, hopefully better than my 6.0 psd. LOL
Hey now, I like my 6.0. Still, I have future plans of some sort of swap or another.:sly

1 - 20 of 23 Posts