The Diesel Garage banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Dude, I am still laughing at your post. It is suppose to snow here in a few days. 140 in the summer and snowing in the winter.

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Yep got to remember to kick Al Gore in the wang.

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
Yep got to remember to kick Al Gore in the wang.
Haha, I think thats most of all 6.4 owners goal. Just took the DPF/DOC off, youd need a big motor just to carry it around. Note to everyone wanting to remove it, Have someone else there to help you! broke a pressure sensor because i got so tired of messing with it that i decided to kick it till it started moving. Worked for the most part. :haha

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Hell I broke mine just trying to be carful, a lil super glue did the fix though.

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
Of course she is, she wants to rule the world. I hate Oprah.

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
Oprah LOL dodge is putting a cummins 6-cyl into there half tons.. it supposely has more dpf and eletriocs ( spelled totally wrong) then the 6.7 has.. so in theory.. the cummins in the half-tons are going to be worse then the 6.7s

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Oprah LOL dodge is putting a cummins 6-cyl into there half tons.. it supposely has more dpf and eletriocs ( spelled totally wrong) then the 6.7 has.. so in theory.. the cummins in the half-tons are going to be worse then the 6.7s

Cummins isnt doing a 6cyl in the 1/2 ton. Its going to be a 5.0L v8 all new from scratch.

And the 4.4L I found out the other day is getting twin turbos, but as in twins NOT sequential/compound.

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
And the 4.4L I found out the other day is getting twin turbos, but as in twins NOT sequential/compound.
That sounds really nice! Twins not sequential turbos. I hope they stick with it.

·
25 Posts

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
Cummins isnt doing a 6cyl in the 1/2 ton. Its going to be a 5.0L v8 all new from scratch.

then i heard differenet

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
Local dealer told me, this comming fall expect to see the 5.0 cummins in your brand new dodge rig :thumbsup

·
2,183 Posts
i read in diesel power thatthe 4.4L will either not happen or be the last of the big 3 light duty diesels out

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
Thats just what they told the magazine. I think the 4.4 will be either first or second to bring out the light duty diesels.

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
I heard the dodge was going to be the last.

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
Same here, I thought it would be Ford, Chevy, Dodge. Who knows, with all of them hurting as bad as they are.

·
234 Posts
thats what they said in the magazine, they said dont expect to much from dodge any time soon.

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
thats what they said in the magazine, they said dont expect to much from dodge any time soon.
Ya, makes sense because theres a disagreement between what some guys think the motor will be. 6cyl or 8cyl.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts