The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these from Overkill on FTW. He's a member here too but has'nt put these up yet.....so I stole them...uhhhh...looted...yea thats it...I was just doing what I had to do....LOL

You'll note the A-pillar gauges......it MUST be chipped huh? :roflmao:

·
Registered
218 Posts
I still want to see what the SUPER DUTY across the hood looks like.

·
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me too...but those are the best I've seen so far.
I'm not feeling that interior just yet.......seems a tad Hummerish maybe..

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
It looks like a F-150 on the inside.

·
2,691 Posts
I sure would like to see the twins :evil:
I think the interior looks good but the "SUPERDUTY" inprinted in the passengers side dash needs to go.

·
Registered
756 Posts
i hate those vents in the front fenders. wanna be range rover. so silly ford can't come up with there own design. :pissed: :roflmao: LOL

·
Registered
123 Posts
Im With Ya Fellas The Interior Just Lacks, Someone Has F150 Of The Brain...

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Ford did put a boost gauge in the 05's, perhaps this is just another step....twins and gauges from the factory?....that would be sick

Dom

·
281 Posts
Interior looks like Hummer on steroids. What's the matter with the middle ground? I like the outside though.

I thought Ford bought Cummins.... they should have :sly:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
i would take one lol, but I am not buying a new one tell i make the last payment on my 04, then i will go get another but keep the 04, right now i am trying to find a 1st gen cummins to drive every day lol
robert
out
p.s. if they keep doing more emisions crap i will never buy a new truck HA HA

·
2,612 Posts
i will also buy one when my trucks paid off. when that time comes they should have all the bugs worked out

·
Registered
424 Posts
:umno: on the interior, especially that super duty implant on the dash.
:HappyMugs on the pillar gauges, assuming they are actually functional.

·
Registered
144 Posts
That dash doesn't do it for me either!

-Michael

·
'Ol Builder guy
7,051 Posts
I like the dash. New steering wheel actually puts Ford into the 21'st century. The old wheel sux. The "Superduty" emblem looks childish.

The pillar gauges, if they're for real, means Ford actually pays attention to the most common aftermarket upgrade done by the diesel truck owner- real gauges.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
I think it's pretty embarassing that Ford is barely changing the exterior of its gravy train after 8 model years. Isn't this what the Big 3 used to do in the 70's and 80's? How can the average stiff justify a $50K new truck over headlights, grill, hood, tailights and a tailgate?

Even though the inside screams F-150 it's still a lot better than what they've had I only wish they could have used a little more imagination.

If the A-post gauges work anything like the instrument cluster in the 99-06 truck I'll take the oh chit handle back because they stink and the smart consumer is going to replace them.

There is only one that will sell this truck and it's not the grill or gauges it's the engine stupid [Ford]!

This 6.4 better be right from the get go (small bugs can be forgiven) or diesel SD's are done.

I hope Ford got a clue with the 6.0 because I really liked mine yet I will never own another 6.0 as long as I live.

·
'Ol Builder guy
7,051 Posts
TooMuchBoost said:
I think it's pretty embarassing that Ford is barely changing the exterior of its gravy train after 8 model years. Isn't this what the Big 3 used to do in the 70's and 80's? How can the average stiff justify a $50K new truck over headlights, grill, hood, tailights and a tailgate?

Even though the inside screams F-150 it's still a lot better than what they've had I only wish they could have used a little more imagination.

If the A-post gauges work anything like the instrument cluster in the 99-06 truck I'll take the oh chit handle back because they stink and the smart consumer is going to replace them.

There is only one that will sell this truck and it's not the grill or gauges it's the engine stupid [Ford]!

This 6.4 better be right from the get go (small bugs can be forgiven) or diesel SD's are done.

I hope Ford got a clue with the 6.0 because I really liked mine yet I will never own another 6.0 as long as I live.
Not sure i understand you. From what I'm reading, the '07 will have a new diesel, 6 speed tranny, updated interior, diesel guages and updated front end. That's the changes we know, there may be more.

Seems like a lot of updates to me.

·
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hard to improve on perfection...all us Ford guys know it's the best looking heavy duty truck on the road. :poke: LOL

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
I think the new ford is a handsome truck :) its no cummins tho LOL

Dom

1 - 20 of 62 Posts