The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming home from the job tonight...my lane was stopped by someone blocking the road...barely moving at all.
It took a good 5 minutes for all the cars in front of me to pass this guy...so when my turn came...I got even with the front of him...and nailed it....completly covered his ride in soot.
I felt bad for the horse...but that Amish guy and his buggy had it coming. LOL:roflmao: LOL

·
Registered
790 Posts
lol thats a good one.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Your going to hell! :roflmao:

·
Registered
2,838 Posts

·
1,055 Posts
LOL :roflmao: Thats funny:Thumbup: . See ya:popcorn:

·
Diesel Pro
2,652 Posts
ffpsd, a horse is what are engines make, like see i make 394 horses so if that guy had only 1 horse well.......................

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
I did it to this flaky guy in his white vette and white leather. All looking like don juan and his trophy wife. The funny part was they obviously had a flat recently (weenie wheel on the right rear) Pulled up next to them in my old 03` 8" fabtech with a straightpipe at the stoplight. They were giving me funny looks and talking back and fourth. Prob calling me a redneck or something. This inturn caused me to turn up the david alan coe playing. So I poped her in second and stood on it when the light turned green. I love how it just shoots out when the boost comes up and the tires break loose. Ohh they were pissed.

·
Super limo owner
1,122 Posts
I dont mean to offend anyone but I think the Amish as scamers. There building a shop down the road and there using cell phones, bobcats, but the dont own the truck.

There in it for the taxes I think

·
2,334 Posts
dude there not REAL amish people then there a like group of them that are able to use all that crap but yes they are scammers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts